PROPOSAL

Clark:
This is a busy day for me. Still preparing and not yet done with all the stuff needed for the bigday. Its bri's day tomorrow. He's like a brother to me. Well i watched him grew up to a man. His sister Grace is my best friend since we were in high school.  Bri asked me to help him set up the plave where he's about to propose to her long time girlfriend. Well everybody knows their background.. by the way my name is clark, the owner of this bar and resto where bri chose to propose to arya. This is the exact same olace where they actually met years ago. I was just starting to build this place that time. Hindi pa ako ganon ka bigtime. We started in a small bar with live bands na usually kami lang nila grace ang tumutugtog. I used to be grace's band mate. She was the prettiest lesbian ive met. She is my best friend but i tried to date her yet it didnf work so we end up being friends, but thats fine.

Now im excited to see her. I know she wont missed this occasion. And i heard that she'll be singing the song that bri would like to dedicate to her girlfriend. Well i dont really know the exact plan for this but bahala na..

"Dad bri is on the other line" i heard my wife shouted while im still busy roaming around the bar to check if ayos ang ginagawa ng mag tauhan ko. Bri gave me a specific style and ambiance that he would like to have so I turned our garden to a sweet cool ambiance well with all the details that he asked me to. We were planning this for months na at parang ang bilis lang ng panahon dahil tomorrow is the big day.

"Kuya clark malapit na sina mama sa bahay can you drop by? Im sure ate will be surprised to see you" brian said over the phone. And so i answered "talaga ba? O sige tapos na din naman kami dito. Why dont you dropped here para makita mo ang place" .. i asked bri to make sure na magugustuhan nya ang lugar. Baka kasi mamaya ma disappoint sya. "No kuya i trust you on that. Just dropped by later dinner sa bahay ok? ".. " yeah i will"