PROPOSAL

As we come nearly our place my mom speak up more serious. As a mother she knows how her kid feels. Even though we're apart, coz they live here in the Philippines and i chose to stay in cali. "Anak thank you" she said it with her teary eye and her voice is about to break. I look up to her and kiss her left cheek "i love you mah, you and bri kayo na lang ang meron ako" and she hugged me like a kiddo. I sit up straight and hold her hand. "Alam natin mah na mahirap sakin ang bumalik. Its not easy to see her again but id rather see her kesa naman hindi ko makita ang engagement ng kapatid ko. " my mom wipe her left eye "alam ko anak kaya nga salamat sayo. And sana ito na yubg maging magandang simula. Sana mas maging maayos na ang lahat. Para sayo at sa kapatid mo" i looked outside the window as the rain starts to drop " yes mah. "

My mother knows everything. I told her everything since then. Alam ko at first mahirap para sa kanyang tanggapin na lesbian ako. Well i tried my best to be iinvolved or inlove with some guy but it didnt work. My father died without knowing who really i am. But im sure wherever he is. He's proud of me.

"Mah ill be here for a few days lang ha. I cant stay too long. We're about to release my new album and ill be very busy" i told her in my normal tone,like as if nagpapaalam na teenager.  "Again? New album.? " mother said na parang nagulat talaga sya. "Hindi ba kakatapos mo lang sa pangalawa mong album? " and as i was about to answer. My mom started this motherly sermon "aba! Hindi kapa nga nakakapahinga ng maayos . Ngayon mag rerelease ka nanaman ng bagong album? Hindi ba kasama kapa dun sa bagong musical movie? May mga guesting kapa. " and i was just quite, smiling and rossie bumps in and say "auntie thats ok. She loves what she's doin aren't you proud of her?" And rosie gave me a wink. "Im proud of her but how about her health" and ronald looks out to us and say "hey remember im hear. No worries mother she's as healthy as what you wanted. " and so i started to speak " mom their right. Im ok. Im happy with what im doing and im very healthy. Cleanly living." And so i smiled at them.