PROPOSAL

BRIAN:
Phone ringing: "hello mah? Asan na kayo?"
"Pauwi na anak. Ikaw?"... "im on my way to arya's house na" ... "ok anak ingat ka"

Same thing nervous.. im now on my way to my girlfriend's house. Ill pick her up to get some dinner since its saturday. I know that this is the usual but i wont stay long this time. I still need to finish all my agenda for tomorrow.  Ill make her angry tonight.

I stopped my car in front of their gate i saw her in their veranda and she walk towards me ng makita nya ako. I dont have any intentions of going inside  their house thats part of the plan. So when she opened their gate i hugged her and kiss her forehead. "Where have you been? Im calling and trying to reach you pero wala" ... "im sorry just too busy with some paper works" and that is a lie. "Saturday??" ... i know she's startled with ghat coz she knows me, i dont work at weekends "biglaan kasi babe " .. and i think its working naman. So she asked me ro get inside their house.but  "babe i have to go. I need to pick up mama sa grocery, wala kasi yung drivers kaya ako dumaan dito kasi baka hindi din matuloy ang dinner natin bukas im sorry" well with this one i know magtatampo sya. Never pa kaming nag anniversary ng hindu nag didinner together. Its a must i guess kaya as part of the plan na asarin at galitin sya eh eto na ang gagawin kong dahilan. "And you drove all the way here just to tell me that? You could've just texted or call me" ... "i know but ayoko lang magtampo ka. And ill call you tomorrow if we can go for the dinner" .. "nope just do your thing. Ill make myself busy na lang tomorrow " ... and now i know its working. She went inside their house ng hindi man lang nagpapaalam. Well masakit sakin na alam kong galit sya pero im doing this for her naman.

And so i went inside my car and started to drive. I still have a lot of things to do. I need to go to the venue just to make sure that everything is prepared and call some friends and all. I didn't ask for assistance sa mother ko coz i know she's busy kaya sya na lang ang sumundo sa kapatid ko. And of course i ask my sister 6 months ago to write me a song. Well i was the one who composed the lyrics i just dont have the other stuff. And just 2 weeks ago my sister called me through skype and sing the song to me. And it was perfect. Perfect for this day.