And it wasn't even the fact that I caught her with another guy.

"And, honestly, it wasn't even the fact that I caught her with another guy, in the act. It was the fact that she seemed to not care and acted like it was my fault. Die, you little bastard."

Dale and I have gotten pretty good at teaming against the other players on online play, we have the highest score. Mostly due to Dale being a badass at videogames. My drunkenness does not fade after just one hour, I mostly just kept running in circles and shooting anyone who came near.

"I don't understand people like that. Why would she even... I don't know. Makes me angry," Dale says quietly, throwing a grenade and bombing the shit out of some scrubs.

I hadn't even noticed in my drunken stupor, but Dale was in only his boxers and flannel shirt now. Normally I'd be completely uncomfortable, but beer seems to give me superpowers or something.

"She was a great girlfriend while it lasted... Always looking out for me, wanting to spend time with me... I don't know what I did wrong."

Dale pauses the game. "From what you've told me," he looks me right in the eyes, "You've done nothing wrong. Don't blame yourself over things you aren't responsible for."

We sit there, quietly observing each other for a few moments.

Then I start to nod off looking at him and almost fall face-first again. Dale jumps up and tries to grab me, but I end up falling down anyway. He somehow managed to throw himself under me, its a wonder I didn't bust my head open on the white tiles.

"Oh my god can you just drop me next time? I'm tired of looking like a poor little clumsy lamb or something," I laugh. I thought it was super funny for some reason, but Dale is completely silent. We're face-to-face, his eyes looking right into mine. His breathing is slow and steady.

"Wow. Your breath smells really good. Like not a pepperminty or cinnamony type thing it just smells like you and you smells pretty good to me" I say, not realizing how stupid that sounded. I could feel Dale's heartbeat beneath me within his muscular chest. He was as still as a statue.

"Oh no, did I break you or something I'm sorry," but I don't make a move to get up. Drunk me is very slow in the head it seems?

"Are you okay?" I ask, getting more serious. Dale then slowly pulls his gaze away from me and looks downward towards his legs. My eyes follow, and I realize that my hand has been firmly holding his large package the entire time. I shift an inch, and feel him pulse a bit beneath my fingers and palm. The blood begins to rush into him before I realize I need to take my hand off, this is not my property and I am not gay last time I checked.

I look back up at Dale, already looking at me with his deep brown eyes. Before I can move my hand, he leans forward and kisses me. I can feel his facial hair gently bristling my lips. With my free hand i touch his face, his jawline as sharp as a razor. I gently squeeze him, and he pulls out of the kiss.

"Wow I've never done this with a guy before, but that was pretty nice," I stutter.

"Me neither," he replies softly. He leans in again and kisses harder. "But there's a first time for everything. It's called experimenting."

He stands up while simultaneously picking me up again. I don't question this time, and he carries me over to the bed. He sets me down as easy as possible, like setting down a baby fawn.

He rolls on top of me, popping open his flannel. He reveals stunning abs, a great V line, and a perfect chest. He leans down on top of me, lightly grinding on my groin. He slowly begins to make out with me while I run my fingers through his hair, soft to the touch. I run my hands over his back muscles, Dale tensing beneath my touch.

"Wait," I say as he breaks away to breathe for a moment. The situation has sobered me up a bit. "Why are we doing this? Why are you doing this? You're fucking hot and could get any woman, any GUY for that matter."

Dale smiles, with his perfect teeth. His now-messy hair still looking somehow perfect. His puppy dog brown eyes melting my soul. "I don't like people just for looks, even though you're probably the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on. Like, your eyes? Damn." He half smiles. "But, I find your personality almost..." He begins to whisper, "Magnetic." He pulls off my shirt, careful and watching to make sure I was okay with it.

He removes my pants, lightly lifting me above the bed to get them off.

He's on his hands and knees, with me beneath him. I lean back and let him grind on me, hugging me tightly the whole time. He lets out a small exhale and involuntarily pushes forward, pressing hard into my groin with his own rigid dick.

"Oh god I'm sorry" he whispers and looks into my eyes to make sure he hasn't hurt me. I let out a laugh and his expression softens a bit.

"Dale, if I'm gonna have sex with a guy, I want to really have sex with a guy." Still so fuckin drunk. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull up, kissing him hard, my tongue sliding into his mouth. He moans a little, and almost falls on top of me.

"Wow," he murmurs between breaths, "You're really good at kissing, even when your drunk " Dale smiles. I open my eyes and look into his own. I dive in for another kiss, while simultaneously reaching down for his dick. I grab the fabric of his boxers and rub him slowly. His brow crinkles and his eyes squeeze together, letting out a deep sigh. I can feel his deep voice vibrating my chest. He then sits up and pulls off my own boxers, slowly and carefully. I pull his off, his massive cock sliding out of them easily.

I jump up and flip him over, scaring him. He laughs, and I go down on him. I suck softly and easily, his laugh trailing off as he stares down at me. I feel his thighs tense as he pushes into me, again, involuntarily. I choke and have to pull back, coughing hard and saliva dripping from my mouth onto the white sheets.

"Shit, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He asks in a concerned voice, panic showing in his eyes.

"No no I'm fine just--" I start to choke again, this time on my saliva. Dale reaches over and rubs my back. "I've never done this before, like I said."

"I'm so sorry, w-we don't have to," he says apologetically, squinting his eyes and holding the top of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "I don't know what I was thinking." He stands up, me still coughing and trying to not pour an ocean-full of slobber onto his bed. He rubs his face, standing just near the bed looking like an underwear model. God he's so hung, too, this man is literally as chiseled and perfect as a god.

He blinks a couple times, realizing I'm now just looking him over like a freak. He turns slightly pink in the face and looks down. He apparently has not been turned off yet, he's as rigid as a pillar made of steel.

Dale walks towards the kitchen, pausing for a split second to halfway turn his head towards me. He continues into the kitchen, and after a few moments I hear a door close. The sound of running water begins to echo throughout the otherwise silent apartment.

I sort of just sit there for a while. What the fuck are you doing, Lewis? You barely even know this guy and you've been straight your whole life, without question. Is this really the right decision? Imagine how much fun you'll get made of by all your friends!

That's probably what I would be thinking had I been sober.