Chapter 2: Drunk Love

Jordyn's POV

Right after Daniel left i got up to put my song book back. Then i put my beats up and went to the bathroom to shower. When i was done i got out and wrapped my towel around me. I walked out into my room to see my dad sitting on the bed drinking out of a giant vodka bottle. I quickly locked myself in the bathroom and dried off. I was scared out of my mind. i ran to the closet and put on a long t shirt. After about 20 minutes i peaked out into the room and he was knocked out on the bed and the bottle was empty. I was still scared because last time he was drunk he kept trying to touch me. I silently crept out of the bathroom and to the door. When i slowly opened the door it suddenly slammed back closed. I jumped and turned around to see my extremely drunk dad staring down at me and biting his lip. i froze up. "u-uhh dad?" i stuttered. He pushed my hair behind my ear. "you know....you're sexy as hell....for a 15 year old." he slurred his words blowing his stank alcohol breath in my face. i scrunched up my face and tried to push him back. Then he grabbed my waist slamming me into the wall. I squealed because of my back. "Nuh uh uh. You stayin right here." he whispered. i could feel his hands grabbing all on my chest. Then he tried to kiss me but i turned my head. "NO!!" i yelled. He grabbed my chin tightly and turned my head back to face him. "DON'T fight it." he said firmly. it scared me so i didn't move. He started planting sloppy kisses on my neck and i began to silently cry and praying that Daniel would come in and save me. Then i felt his hand trail down to my thigh and he grabbed it tightly causing me to squeal again. 

Daniel's POV

i walked back in the house and sat the food down. It was a little too quiet so i went up the stairs and i heard a loud squeal. JORDYN!!! I ran to Jordyn's room and saw my dad had her pinned to the wall. He was kissing on her neck and she was crying and i could see his hand slowly moving up her leg. I ran over and tackled him to the floor. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TOUCHING UP ON HER LIKE THAT!?!?!" I yelled now extremely pissed. we wrestled around on the floor until i punched him and he was out like a light. i knew he was drunk so he wouldn't have lasted long. i ran over to Jordyn who was on the floor crying. i hugged her tightly and she cried into my chest. i rubbed my hand up and down her back until she flinched. i looked at her and she looked away. I helped her up and turned her around. i lifted up her shirt and saw the bruise on her back. it hurt me so bad that he was doing this to my little sister. but if we tell, where the hell are we gonna go. i pulled her shirt down and hugged her tightly. i turned her around and kissed her forehead. "Come on you're not sleeping in here tonight. Go to my room and i'll bring the food up." i said to her. she nodded and walked to my room. i went down to the kitchen and sighed. i punched the counter not caring how bad it hurt. i rubbed my face and grabbed the food. on the way up the stairs i saw my dad stumbling back to his room. i just glared at him until he shut the door. i walked into my room and Jordyn was laying on her side on the bed facing the wall. "Here's the food J." i said softly and handed her her sandwich. she slightly smiled and sat up to eat. We ate in silence and watched tv until she drifted off to sleep. i pulled the covers up over her and then went and got in the shower. When i got out i slid on some basketball shorts and slid in the bed beside J. I kissed her head and then turned over and went to sleep.

Comment & Vote : )