Chapter 12: What Am I Gonna Do??? Pt. 2

Chres’s POV

Jordyn and I were standing at my locker talking. I had my arm around her waist and she had our hands intertwined. She was laughing at when I knocked this girl’s books out of her hands and then she stomped on my toe. “It was not that funny.” I said chuckling. She laughed harder. “Yes it…really was.” She said in between laughs. I smiled at her and she slowly stopped laughing and smiled back at me. I turned her around and she placed her chin on my chest as she smiled up at me. “I love you Jordyn.” I said softly. She smiled brightly. “I love you too Chres.” She said back. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her sweetly and softly. I smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I ran my hands down her back to her butt and squeezed it lightly. She pulled away and giggled. I winked at her and she pushed my chest back. I chuckled and kissed her head. “You hungry?” I asked. She nodded and we walked to the cafeteria for lunch. When we sat down at the table she sat in the chair with me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. We sat there and talked to Prince and Val for a few minutes then I got up and went to get me and Jordyn some food. When I came back Jordyn was texting away on her phone. I sat down the food and then sat back beside her. “Who you texting crazy girl?” I asked. She giggled and sat her phone down grabbing her burger. “Melissa was telling me about how her dad brought her breakfast in bed and they went shopping this morning.” She said and bit her burger. “That’s good.” I said and starting eating my fries.

Jordyn’s POV

It was now the end of the day and Chres said he would take me home. We were walking towards his new car. We got in and he started the car and then stopped it again. I looked at him and he just stared at me. “What are you doing?” I asked. He leaned over the arm rest and stared into my eyes. I blushed hard and he grabbed my chin and pulled my face to his. “I just wanted to do this.” He said softly before smashing his lips into mine. I was surprised but I kissed back. It was amazing. After about 5 minutes he slowly pulled away leaving my lips tingling and a huge smile on my face. I smiled out the window as he pulled off. We got to the house and he did the same thing again. But this time we kissed longer. He pulled away after what felt like forever but was only 10 minutes. I smiled really big and got out the car. “I’ll call you later beautiful.” He said. I smiled back at him and nodded. I opened the door and closed it leaning back on it with that huge smile still on my face. “What you smilling so big for?” I heard Chris’s voice say. I jumped and saw him at the bottom of the stairs. “Oh nothing just a good day.” I said and smiled. He chuckled. “Umm…Jordyn I need a huge favor.” He said nervously and scratched the back of his neck. I slowly turned back to face him. “What is it that you need?” I asked. “Umm…can you be my uhh…date to my friend’s party tonight?” he said. I gasped. “What?” I said. “Look I just need you to pretend to be my girl for this party. I know you probably really don’t want to but I just don’t want to go to this party and be alone. I hate that feeling and I just—“ I cut him off. “Fine!” I said. he gasped and I giggled. “really?” he said. “Sure.” I said and turned to go up the stairs. I stopped at the top step. “what time?” I asked. He smiled at me and walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged back and shook my head. “9 o’clock.” He said and walked into his room. I walked into my room and plopped down on the bed. I looked over at my clock and saw that it was 4 o’clock. I decided to go ahead and do my homework. I had a lot of homework today. I had a 4 page essay do for English Lit, a 5 page study guide for World Geography, 2 worksheets for geometry, and a lab reflection for chemistry. I pulled out my lap top and started working. By the time I was finished with everything, it was 7:30. I got up and got in the shower to freshen up for Chris’s friend’s party. I washed up, brushed my teeth, and lotioned up. Then I put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/party_chris/set?id=97813032 When I was completely done getting ready it was 8:40. I walked out of the room and down the hall to Chris’s room. I lightly knocked on the door.