Chapter 6: Words Left Unspoken

Jordyn’s POV

The next morning I woke up around 8. It was Saturday and I decided to go to the studio down the street from the school. I went and did my hygiene and then put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/jordyns_studio_time_from_ballet/set?id=91786136 but I put on my flip flops and put both pairs of shoes in my dance bag along with my Ipod and Dock. I threw my hair up into a tight bun and then went to Daniel’s room. He was just waking up. “Hey D I’m going to the studio.” I said. “alright just please be safe.” He said and got up. “I will I promise.” I replied and kissed his cheek. I ran down the stairs and grabbed a pop tart from out of the cabinet and then left the house. I walked to the studio feeling relaxed as the slight breeze blew a little.

Chresanto’s POV

The guys and I were on our way to the studio down the street from the school. It was me, Prod, Ray, and prince. When we got there it was about 9:40. We walked in and saw Ms. Gina at the front desk. “Hey Ms. G.” we all said in unison and chuckled. She looked up at us and smiled. “Wassup y’all.” She said. “We came to get our usual studio.” Prod said. “Oh either y’all can wait out here or share it with the new girl.” she said and stood up. “Come on y’all she’s good.” She said and got up. The guys and I exchanged looks and then shrugged following Mrs. G to the studio. She looked in the window on the door and then moved to the side so we could look. We looked in and you’ll never guess who was dancing. “She’s really good. She came in this morning her name is—“ “Jordyn!” we all said cutting her off. “We’ll share.” I said quickly. She nodded and let us in quietly. (First Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PeQ4AK5Vw8  ps. That’s not Jordyn. That’s just the dance I wanted to use. That goes for the next dance too.) We went into the room attached to the studio and watched through the one way glass. We could see her but she can’t see us. When that dance was over she sat up and took off her point shoes. Then she went to her bag and pulled out some blue and white adidas. She slid them on and then turned on the music again. She started dancing but this time it was hip hop. (Second Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUiTn4ybaQE ps. Pretend Jordyn is the first girl that went with the colorful leggings on.) “Damn.” the boys and I said in unison. “She killed that.” Prod said. “Well back off. She’s mine.” I said. They put their hands up and we walked out to Jordyn who was now sitting on the floor resting. “Wow Jordyn that was amazing.” I said and she jumped up looking shocked. “sorry we ain’t mean to scare you.” Prod said. “Yea but that was amazing.” Ray added. “He’s right. You killed it.” Prince said. she slightly smiled. “Thanks but why are y’all in here?” she asked. “We come here every Saturday to dance and make up some stuff.” I said and the guys and I sat our bags down. “Well since y’all watched me it’s my turn.” She said and sat down against the mirror. Prince had already set up our music and we showed her the dance routines we made up at Ray’s house last night. She clapped and nodded as we went and sat down beside her. “that was amazing. Y’all must have been dancing for a long time. It was so in sync.” She said complimenting us. “Thanks.” We all said in unison and she laughed. We laughed with her until her phone started ringing. She got up and walked over to it. She picked it up and looked confused. “Who is it?” I asked. “Unknown number.” She said and answered anyway. “Hello?” she said and then all of sudden fear took over her facial expression and she talked with a shakey voice. the guys and I exchanged looks and Prince and Ray got up and went down the hall to the vending machine. Prod and I got up when she started crying. She hung up and ran to her bag packing everything back in it. She bolted for the door but I stopped her. “Wait! What’s wrong?” I asked concerned. She looked away. “Not now Chres I need to get home.” She said wiping her tears. “No! I care about you too much to keep letting you get hurt like this and i—“ she cut me off by smashing her lips into mine. it felt so electrifying. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I felt her soft palm touch my cheek. After about 3 minutes she pulled away. “I care about you too, but you can’t be my hero right now.” She said softly as more tears began to fall and she ran out the studio. I looked at Prod who looked just as shocked as I was.

Jordyn’s POV

I ran home cause my dad called telling me that I needed to get home and clean the kitchen. I can’t believe I just kissed Chres. When I got to the house I stood on the porch to catch my breath and then the door flew open and my dad stood there looking at me. I stood up straight and feared what would happen now. He grabbed my arm and yanked me in throwing me into the kitchen. “GET TO WORK!!!” He shouted and then went in the living room. I quickly began scrubbing the floor and counters. After about an hour and a half of cleaning I took off my Minnie mouse tank top and continued to wash dishes. Then my dad came in and smacked my ass. I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes not stopping what I was doing. Then he came back and grabbed my waist. Fear took over my body as his other hand crept up my stomach to my boobs. He grabbed them and squeezed really hard causing me to shriek. “Dad stop please.” I begged as he started kissing my neck. “why? You don’t love me?” he said drunkly while sucking on my neck. I had to make up an excuse or something. “Dad I’m on my period.” I squealed. “damn.” he said and backed up. He then took the plate I had just washed and threw it on the ground. I flinched as it shattered. “Clean that up.” He said and left the kitchen. I sighed heavily and beent down to clean up the glass. I began crying as I picked up the pieces. When I was done with everything in the kitchen I went up to my room and cried.

::Skipping to Monday::

Chresanto’s POV

When we got to school this morning I waited in the parking lot for Jordyn to get here. I saw her brother’s car pull up and she got out looking beautiful as always. (outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92475295 ) I walked over after her brother pulled off. “Hey Jordyn.” I said smiling. She kept her head down and kept walking. She walked right into the building. Why is she ignoring me? Maybe she’ll be better later. I walked in to school and to my first class.

::Skipping to Lunch::

I walked out to meet Jordyn by her locker and she was there putting her bag in there. I walked over to her. “hey J. Are you ok?” I asked. She slammed her locker shut and walked off. I looked at her locker then back to her and ran to catch up. “Jordyn wait! Is it something I did?” I asked stopping her. She sighed. “No Chres I’m fine.” She said. That didn’t stop me. “what is wrong? Is there anything I can do?” I asked grabbing her hand. “You know what you can do? LEAVE ME ALONE!!” she shouted and snatched her hand away. She ran off disappearing down the hall. I stood there with my whole mood ruined. 

Wow... Damn Jordyn. Welp.... Comment & Vote

Spiffy Nation <3