Chapter 3: First Day...Yay -__-

::Thursday::

Daniel’s POV

I woke up early and went downstairs to make J breakfast. My dad disappeared last night and still isn’t back and that’s perfectly fine with me. After making breakfast I went up the stairs and decided to wake her up. I tapped her lightly. “Hey J. Get up freshman.” I shouted. She jumped up laughing. I laughed too and she went back to her room to do whatever she had to do. I went down the stairs and continued to keep everything hot. She came down and smiled at me. I smiled back. She was fully dressed and had everything ready. (Jordyn’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/jordyns_first_day/set?id=91737701) She looked at the food and waisted no time to sit down and grub. I chuckled and went up stairs to get dressed because I had to drive her to school. Yupp she’s going to LA School for the Arts. She dances and I think she sings but she won’t say anything about it. But I went and put on some burgundy pajama pants and a gray tshirt. I slid on my slides and walked down stairs to see her holding the picture of her and mom when she was 8. “Hey mom. I’m finally a freshman. I know you’ve always talked about how you were going to embarrass me on my first day but…I guess it’s fine.” Her voice started to crack so I stayed back and listened some more. “Look I just wanted to say that I miss you and I hope my first day is fun like you said it would be.” She finished and sat the picture down. I walked over to her and hugged her. She jumped and then turned to hug me back. She cried a little so I decided to cheer her up. “Hey why you crying? You know you look a circus freak with your makeup running down like that. You don’t want that now do we?” I said. she laughed and smacked my chest. I chuckled and handed her a paper towel.

Jordyn’s POV

I cleaned up my make up and fixed it and then we got into Daniel’s car and drove 20 minutes to the school. When we got there, people were everywhere. Cars were everywhere. My heartbeat began to speed up. We pulled into the parking lot and I immediately got nervous. We pulled into a space and he turned off the car. He looked at me as I sat there trying to control my breathing. “relax. You know you got this.” He said and placed his hand on my shoulder. I took a huge deep breath and then smiled at him. I kissed his cheek and then got out of the car. He pulled out of the space and then waved to me before leaving. I turned around and looked at the huge school. I felt someone looking at me so I looked over my shoulder to see a cute caramel colored guy looking at me but he quickly turned his head. He was standing in a group of people. There were 4 girls and 5 guys. I shrugged it off and continued to head towards the entrance. I opened the door and walked in to see people scattered all over the hallways. The lockers seemed to be all personalized or something. I pulled out my paper with my schedule on it and read the times that I had to be in class. I had a half an hour until the bell rang. What am I supposed to do for half an hour? I thought to myself. I decided to wonder the school a little. I was walking along the back part of the school and it was kind of empty and there was one abandoned studio. But music was blasting in it. There was a group of people taking turns dancing. The music was starting to get to me so I walked over to the group and looked. There was a girl dancing. She was really pretty. She had naturally curly hair and she was really pretty. I put my bag down and I saw the guy from the parking lot walk in with the group of people from the parking lot. I suddenly got eager to watch. They walked right into the circle and when I pushed through to watch him, some guy with two braids, another with a cute curly fro that was huge, and another with some blondish brown hair. They were killing it and everyone was cheering. Then there was another guy that went into the circle. He looked really familiar and he was killing it too. Then he took off his shades and I realized it was Jacob. Him and my brother used to be really close. Then when he was done the music changed to my favorite song I Can Be A Freak by Estelle and all of a sudden I got pushed into the circle. They started chanting DANCE DANCE DANCE. I was scared but then I started dancing and everyone cheered even louder. When the song was coming close to an end a bell rang and people started scattering everywhere. When I stopped I made eye contact with the guy again and he stared at me in awe and I just stared back. Then the entire room was clear and we heard yelling. “AYE!!! YOU KIDS AIN’T SUPPOSED TO BE BACK HERE!!!” someone yelled. He ran over to me grabbed my hand and mine and his bags and then pulled me into this closet. “What are you doing?” I said pushing his hand off of mine. “shh. They’ll catch us.” He whispered. I shut my mouth and looked out to see two school officers walk into the room and look around. After about 5 minutes they shut off the lights and left. the only light was coming from the windows that were boarded up. I quickly pushed open the door and grabbed my stuff. “Wait can I get your name?” he said as I was about to leave the room. “Jordyn.” I said and hurried out the door.