Chapter 11: What Am I Gonna Do???

Chresanto’s POV

I was leaving my class to go meet my baby at her locker. When I got there she was putting up one of her books. I ran up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands. “Guess who.” I said. she giggled. “Hmm…Big Sean.” She said smiling. I turned her around and pecked her lips. “Oh you got jokes now.” I said as she laughed. “I’m just playing. Hey baby.” She said and smiled. I smiled back and hugged her tightly. She smiled and shut her locker and then we both walked hand in hand to lunch. When we walked in the cafeteria we walked to our normal table and we sat down. “So who do you think is supposed to be performing today?” Melissa asked Jordyn. “I don’t even know girl but I heard it was some huge celebrity.” Jordyn replied. I shook my head. “I hope it’s Nicki Minaj.” I said. Jordyn looked at me and gave me that straight face. I chuckled. “I’m playing baby.” I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled and then the lights in the cafeteria went out. Then a row of lights came on in the aisle in the middle of the cafeteria. Then the music for Blasted by Frank Ocean started playing and Frank Ocean himself walked out and started singing. “OH…MY…GOSH.” Melissa, Val, Jayla, and Jordyn said in unison. I looked at them and they all looked shocked and in awe. I shook my head at their faces and continued to listen as he performed. In the middle of the song the guys and I stood up and started dancing with our girls. I had my arms around her waist while she swayed with her back facing me. Her and the girls were still gawking  at Frank Ocean. While he was singing, he came over to our table and started singing to the girls. They squealed jumping up and down. I shook my head at them. (PS. Frank Ocean isn’t Gay in this story) After he performed Blasted, and Lost the girls went and took pictures with him and then he left. Today is a half day so we all decided to go to my house. When we got there Jordyn and the girls went upstairs to go change into their bathing suits. We all went out and got in the pool but I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Jordyn. She looked so damn good in a bikini. She smiled at me and I winked. She blushed and we all got in swimming around and splashing each other. Then Ray and Jayla got out cause Ray was taking her out for their anniversary. Then Jordyn got out and walked and grabbed her towel. She walked back into the house. I got out and followed her. She went in the kitchen and got some water. “You ok babe?” I asked. She jumped and I chuckled. “Oh yea I’m good just tired.” She said and smiled. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. She blushed and I kissed the other one. Then I gave her a soft peck on her lips. She smiled and blushed. “You’re so cute when you blush.” I said. she giggled and covered her face. I grabbed her hands and pulled her into a hug. When I pulled away she smiled at me and we walked back outside. We went and sat on the lounge chairs and laid back. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. I smiled as she relaxed. After about an hour of playing around in the pool and relaxing Jordyn got out of the pool and walked back in the house.

Chris’s POV

I drove over to Chre’s house to pick up Jordyn and Melissa. I walked up to the door and knocked. When it opened Jordyn was standing there in her bikini. Damn she looked good. She smiled. “hey Chris. I’ll go get Melissa.” She said. she turned and headed for the back door. My eyes shot down to her ass. I bit down on my bottom lip. “damn.” I mumbled. I went in the kitchen and stood there. Jordyn came back with her shorts and tank top and flip flops on. she had her bag in her hand and she sat it on the counter. “So what’d you do today?” she asked. “Nothing really. Just chilled at the house.” I said. “Oh that’s cool. Frank Ocean performed at lunch today.” She said with a big smile. “I hope Jhene Aiko performs one day.” She continued. “Oh you listen to her too.” I said. “Yea I love her. She has an amazing voice that can’t be mimicked.” She said. I watched in awe as she talked about how she loves music. I didn’t even realize she asked me a question. “I’m sorry what?” I said. she giggled. “I said what’s your favorite song by her?” she asked. “You vs. Them.” I said. her eyes widened and a small smile crept upon her face. “Mine too. And 3:16 AM.” She said. I smiled back and we just stood there staring and smiling at each other. I winked at her and she blushed and looked down moving her hair behind her ear. Then Chres and Melissa walked in and she looked up at them. “Aight well I’ll see y’all tomorrow at school.” Chres said hugging my sister. Then he walked over to Jordyn and hugged her tightly. She smiled and then he leaned down and pecked her lips softly. She smiled and he leaned down and kissed her again this time causing a full blown make out session. I immediately got jealous. When he pulled away he bit his lip at her and she blushed. I shook my head as we walked to the front door and out to my car. I drove them back to the house and we got out and went in. Melissa went upstairs to start packing for her trip with my mom to go visit my punk ass daddy in Jersey. Jordyn and I went in the kitchen. We talked for about 5 minutes and then I went down to the basement to dance for little while. Our basement is kind of like a dance studio.