Chapter 7: My Hero...No Words Needed

::A Month Later::

 Chresanto’s POV

It’s been a whole month and Jordyn still isn’t talking to me. What did I do? Every time I go to say something she walks away. Even in our dance class. We have this partner assignment this week and we’re partners and she won’t even make eye contact with me in class. Right now I’m standing at my locker waiting on Prod. Jordyn came out of her art class and looked at me then away. I sighed and looked down at my shoes. When I looked up she was standing in front of me. “We have to work on this ballet routine for dance class so…” she said. “That’s it? No hey Chres sorry I haven’t spoken to you in a while.” I said. she looked down and sighed. “I’m sorry I’ve just been busy but where do you want to meet?” she said in a weary voice. I sighed. “let’s meet at the studio after school.” I said. “Ok.” She said softly and walked away. I sighed just as Prod came up to me. “At least she spoke to you.” He said placing a hand on my shoulder. “yea. But that’s not what I wanted to talk about.” I said. he nodded. “I know bro. Just give her some time.” He said. I nodded as Melissa came up and pecked his lips. “Hey baby.” She said. “hey bae what’s up?” he said. “Jay, Val, and I are going to skip lunch today and go work on our play in the auditorium.” She said as her and Prod hugged. “Aight baby I’ll see you after lunch.” He said and they kissed again. She ran off as Prod smiled. I sighed. They are the best couple I’ve ever seen. We walked to the lunch room and sat down at the table with Prince and Ray. Ray had his usual tacos and Prince had his whatever that is he always eats. We sat down and I just sat back in my chair while the guys talked. “What’s up Roc?” Ray asked. “He’s still bummed about Jordyn.” Prod said. “Damn dude. She got you sprung.” Ray said. “I know I know.” I groaned. They all chuckled. I went and got me a burger and sat down to eat. Jordyn came in and I just stared at her. She went and got her usual Chicken Sandwich and an Arizona Tea. Then she walked right back out. I sighed and put the last little bit of my burger down. “I’m not hungry anymore.” I said and got up. “I’ll see y’all later.” I said and went to throw my food away.

::Skipping to After School::

 Jordyn’s POV

I went out to the parking lot and saw Daniel pull up. I walked to the car and got in. “hey J. Did you talk to Chres?” he asked. “yea. We’re meeting after school.” I said plainly. He looked at me and smiled. I slightly smiled back as we pulled off. “Well how is you and Kennedy?” I asked. He smiled brightly. “We have a date Saturday  night and I think I’m gonna get me some.” He said with a smirk. I died of laughter. “Ewww. I didn’t want to know all that.” I said as he poked me. He chuckled. “sorry.” He said as we pulled into the house. We got out and I ran up the stairs and freshened up and put on some dance clothes. (Jordyn’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92568360 ) When I was done I just put my hair up in a messy bun and put the black bow in. When I was going down the stairs I heard my dad talking on the phone. I tried to creep past him but as soon as I reached the door he stopped me. “Where the hell you goin?” he said angrily. “Uh…I have to go work on m-my dance project.” I said as he inched closer to me. “Is it with a boy?” he asked. “NO.” I quickly lied. He punched me right in the side and grabbed it and fell to the floor. “Stop lying. You lucky I have to go to a meeting or I would kick your ass.” He snapped at me and walked out the door. I sat up and clutched my sad as a sharp stinging sensation took over it. I lifted my shirt a little to see an ugly purple bruise forming. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. I stood up slowly trying to ignore the pain and walked out the door. I took my time walking to the studio. When I got there I saw Chresanto sitting behind the desk with the lady from last time I was here. He looked up at me and smiled. I just stood there. He sighed and then got up from behind the desk. I followed him to the studio and we sat down and stretched and warmed up in silence. “So…I don’t really like ballet. What about you?” he said. I sighed. “I don’t either, but it’s whatever.” I said plainly. “Ok so what song should we do?” he asked. I shrugged and stood up. He stood up too. “Well I kind of had an idea of what we can do but….can you lift me?” I said. he nodded. “Yea. You don’t look heavy.” He said. I walked over to him. “Lift me.” I said. he placed his hand right where my dad hit me at and I quickly clutched it. “Ahh shit.” I said holding it. “Oh I’m so sorry.” He said. “No it’s not your fault.” I said trying to ease the pain. “Wait let me see.” He said.