Chapter 17

Marth's Pov
My allies and I were walking to our lair for some plotting. "Hey, isn't that Lisa and her dumb friends over there." Georgia said pointing to them. "Yes it is, and I know exactly how we can get Lisa to break down." Jackson said. He made us run to the lair and told us his plan. "That is pure genius but how are we going to get those three out of the picture?" I asked. "Ah, yes, the complicated part." Jackson said. "We could, get lazer bubbles that can trap them." Stephanie said. "I think you need help." Georgia said. "We can trap them by luring them in." I said. "That is a good idea but they won't fall for a lure, we need something bigger and better." Jackson said. "When they're alone we could catch them." Georgia whispered but I heard her. "We could trap them when they're alone." I spoke loudly and Georgia looked at me in shock. "Yes, that's a great idea because eventually they need to be alone, you Marth, are going to be great on our team." Jackson said. "Thanks." I said. "But I said it first." Georgia said. "Who said it first, who said it last, it doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is who I hear ir from." Jackson said. "Come on." Georgia growled. "We will need three tubes for each of them and that are working. If only Joshua didn't join the light side, we would be taking over the two worlds by now." Jackson said. "Its not his fault that he cares about those animals he calls a family." Georgia said. "Yeah." Stephanie said. "Now, we have alot of work to get through so everybody start on the assigned work I gave you becuase we need to do this soon." Jackson said and we went to do what we need to do.

???'s Pov
I was walking down a street to get to my house when I saw a person coming my way. "Get out of the way." The person yelled but I had no time to react and she crashed into me resluting in us both falling. "Sorry about that, I was running from my friend." the person said and I saw that it was a girl. "Its okay but why were you running from your friend?" I asked. "Oh, I just played a prank on him and now he is mad." The girl said. "Lisa, get back here now." another voice said and I saw a guy pointing at the girl infront of me. "No way Chooki." the girl, or Lisa, said. "You know your not faster than me." The guy, or Chooki said. "You really want to test that again." Lisa said. "Okay." He said and walked to us. I saw that he had sauce all over his clothes. I then saw a silver and yellow corebrick on the floor next to my aqua one. "Sorry again, uh..." Lisa said trailing off. "Katie, name's Katie." I said. "Names Lisa, sorry again Katie." Lisa said. "Its okay." I said and I saw Lisa pick up her and my corebrick as she stood up and I stood up to. "This is yours?" Lisa asked me as she gave me my corebrick. "Uh, yeah, it is." I said as I took it. "Yes, a new teammate thats a girl." Lisa said. "What happened here?" Chooki asked. "This is my friend Chooki, Chooki, this is my new friend Katie. She's also our new teammate." Lisa said. "Cool, whats your name on Quarton?" Chooki asked. "Aquaria." I said. "Wow." Chooki said. "You got hurt, I'm so sorry." Lisa said as she saw blood coming out of my arm. "Its okay." I said. "Here, my cousin's house is just around the corner." Lisa said. "Also, my brother is a warrior too." I said. "What is his name?" Lisa asked as we walked. "Reverser." I said. "Here we are." Lisa said as we went into a massive house.

Chooki, Lisa and I talked for a bit while Lisa help bandage my arm. I saw that Chooki had yellow, I think, hair in a star at the front and dirty blonde in a ponytail and he wore dark blue shirt, a yellow jacket with silver things on it, grey pants with red stripes and white shoes with yellow stripes. Lisa had dark red hair with white streaks and yellow at the bottom of it, and she wore wore a red and purple shirt with green and gold small dots at the bottom of it, black pants, a dark pink belt, yellow jacket with white flames, blue and orange shoes and a small light brown skull hair clip. I found out that Lisa was Lyparestia and Chooki was Lydendor. "Thanks for helping me." I said. "Its no biggie, it was his fault anyway." Lisa said pointing at Chooki. "It was your fault not mine, your the one who squirted sauce all over me." Chooki said. "It was your fault for not listening to me." Lisa said. "It was both your fault." I said. "Yeah, it was both our fault." Lisa said. "Hey Lisa, we're back." A boy said opening the front door with a girl behind him. "Hey bro, hey sis." Lisa said. "Who's that." the boy asked pointing to me. "She's Katie, Katie, those are my cousins Joshua and Amanda." Lisa said. "Why did you call them your brother and sister?" I asked. "Oh, we have such a strong family bond that we refer to each other as brother and sisters." Lisa said. "Well, I should be going." I said. "Hey, I'm going with you to make sure you don't get hurt after what I did to you." Lisa said. "And I go to make sure she doesn't destroy anything." Chooki said as we walked out the house.

???'s Pov
I was walking when I saw someone crashing into me. "Sorry, that's the second time this has happened." The girl said. "And I was the first." A girl behind her said and I spotted that it was Katie. "Oh, he Mike." Katie said. "Who's that?" The girl infront of me asked as we got up. "Thats Mike, my brother that I was talking about." Katie said. "Who are those?" I asked, pointing to the girl and guy. "That's Lisa and Chooki." Katie said. "Its nice to meet you Mike." Lisa said putting out her hand for me to shake but I didn't. "Sorry about her, she can be a little clumsy." Chooki said. "Don't care." I said. "You don't have to be so rude." Lisa said. "What are you going to do about it." I said. "Lisa, don't you dare, we don't want another person in hospital because you can't control your anger." Chooki said. "Hmpf, fine." Lisa said. "Wait, she put people in hospital." Katie said surprised. "Kind of, she can get mad easily if you hurt her friends or family, it's something that she needs to work on." Chooki said. "I can see that." Katie said. "Sorry again." Lisa said to me. "Katie, we have to go home, our older brother is waiting." I said walking away. "Coming, bye Chooki and Lisa." Katie said and we went home.