Chapter one

Lucy's POV
Team Natsu just finished a mission and I decided to go home. I walked though the door with a sigh, as I threw my bag to the side.

"Ow" I heard a familiar female voice say making me jump up.

"Juvia?!" I questioned looking at the bluenette come out from her hiding spot.

"Ah hello love rival" Juvia greeted making me roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed.

"Juvia wanted to know why Gray-sama cares for you more then her" she said making me sigh.

"Probably because I don't stalk him" I mumble causing a dark ora to cover her body.

"What did you say?" She asked annoyed causing me to shutter.

"N-nothing!" I said quickly as I stutter.

"That's what Juvia thought" she said calming down.

"Can you leave now?" I asked and she only nodded. She walked to the door and opened it, only to be stopped in her tracks by a tall hooded man.

"Who are you?" I asked still annoyed. He didn't say anything as he put his right hand waist high, across to the left of him. Juvia and I shared confused glances and turned back at him. He slashed his hand back to the right side, sending a shock wave towards me as I flew and hit the wall causing me to go half way through it.

"Lucy! " Juvia yelled and ran towards me, only to be stopped by the man grabbing her hair and lifting her off the ground.

"You will not worn the guild of our future attack" he said as he slashed Juvias sides making her scream.

"Leave her alone!" I yell getting out of the wall and stumbling over to the two.

"Lucy stay bac-" she was cut off when he slammed her into the floor, sending her through into the apartment below.

"Tell anyone and you'll face a slow and deadly punishment" the man said before evaporating.

"Juvia!" I yelled and ran to the hole in the floor. I see her laying down on the floor of an old ladies living room. I jumped into the room and kneeled to her.

"We have to get you to Wendy" I said but she shook her head.

"We mustn't tell, they'll all die" she said whimpering as she tried to get up. Just as I was about to retaliate the old lady walked in and stopped dead in her tracks holding a plate of food. She glanced up to the roof and then to us.

"Sorry we shouldn't train inside" I tell her and picked Juvia up, leaving the old lady bewildered as I walked to the door.

"Oh and I'll pay for that, Fairy Tails honor" I say holding my hand on my heart as some more ruble fell from the roof. I continued out the door and walked out of the apartment, Juvia limping beside me as she coughed up blood.

"Where is Lucy-san taking me?" She asked making me smile sincerely, this is the first time she used my name I thought as I looked ahead of us.

"I got to get you to your apartment" I said causing her to stop dead in her tracks.

"But they wi-" I stopped her by placing a hand on her shoulder.

"We'll keep them safe, don't worry" I said smiling.

"Ok, but maybe it would be safer for you to stay with Juvia" she said making me smile.

"Ok" I said as we continued to walk to Fairy Tail Hills. When we got there we stopped in front of the door before we continued walking. We tipped toed through the halls but Erza walked out of her dorm room and smiled at us.

"Juvia you didn't tell me Lucy was staying with y-" she stopped when she got a clear look at our faces.

"What happened?!" She asked concerned as she ran over to help me with Juvia.

"We were training and Lucy called out Aquarius" Juvia said with a smile. Man she's good at lying I thought as Erza nodded her head.

"I understand completely, come on I'll get Wendy" she said walking off before I could stop her. I walked Juvia to her room before Wendy slowly walked in. She walked over to us and healed us as much as possible.

"You girls are in pretty bad shape so don't do too much and rest for a couple of days" she said concerned before leaving.

"Goodnight" I say to Juvia as we both laid on her bed.

"Goodnight Lucy-san"