Chapter four

Natsus POV
Gray and I snuck into the in-fernery room the girls were in only to find Happy and Carla sitting on the beds.

"Where are they?" I asked concerned as I looked around.

"They went to go train" Happy said as he hugged Carla close.

"What!?" Gray asked angrily as he stormed over to Happy.

"Why did you let them go?" He asked obviously angry.

"They said they were okay" Happy said not bothered by Grays anger. He grabbed Happy by the shoulders and shook him, dumping him on the bed as my hand landed on his shoulder.

"Come on let's find them" I said walking out of the room. We walked out of the guild and through the streets of Mangolia.

"The sun setting and I haven't seen them yet" Gray said getting impatient.

"Maybe their at Fairy Tail Hills" I suggest as we started to walk in that direction. Once we got there we stopped in front of the building as I took in the smell.

"I can smell Lucy's blood" I say worried.

"Come on" Gray said entering the court yard and towards the building.

"You know Erza will kill us if she finds us" I say following him.

"I don't care, Juvia could be hurt" he said emotionless as we entered the building.

"So you do like her" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Like you can talk" he said walking towards Juvias door.

"Wait how do you know this is her door?" I asked and he stiffened up.

"I-I've been here before" he said and knocked on the door.

"Gray-sama?" I heard Juvia say before opening the door enough for here yes to peek through.

"How did you know it was him?" I asked her as she blushed.

"The way he knocks" she said and Gray got bored with the conversation and pushed the door open.

Grays POV
"What happened?!" I asked as I inspected her arm and face.

"Lucy-san got carried away" she said sinking and looking in Lucy's direction.

"You did this to her?!" I asked grabbing Lucy's arm causing her to shriek.

"Gray back off!" Natsu yelled as he gently took Lucy's arm and looked at the bruising.

"I guess she got revenge" Lucy said sweat dropping.

"Come on Luce, I'll bandage them up" Natsu said pulling her away to the bathroom, leaving Juvia and I alone.

"Juvia" I say looking in her direction.

"Please Gray-sama, trust Juv-" she couldn't finish because I grabbed her arm and pulled her forward, my lips crashing into hers. I kissed her bruised lip gently as she melted into the kiss. I released her arm and placed my hand on her face, only to feel warm tears fall. I let her go (haha Gray= Elsa) and looked into her eyes to see water streaking her face.

"It's gonna be ok Juvia, I promise" I say pulling her into a hug.

"Gray-sama" she said pushing me away.

"Juvia?" I questioned looking into her eyes.

"You need to leave" she said as Natsu and Lucy returned, Lucy making her way to the door and opened it, motioning for us both to leave.

"We're not leaving you" Natsu said looking at Lucy as her eye converted to look at the floor, her face streaked with tears as well.

"Fine" I said marching out angrily as my bangs covered my face, only letting a single tear fall. Natsu sighed and followed behind as Lucy slammed the door.

Lucy's POV
Natsu pulled me into the bathroom and searched for the first aid kit. I sighed and walked up to the sink, opening up the mirror and taking the small box out.

"Thank you" he said taking it from my hands and opened it up. I sat on the edge of the bath tub and he crouched down next to me, taking out bandages and wound spray.

"Luce please tell me what happened" he said as he started working on my arms.

"We're only training" I said looking at my arms. His hand reaches up and lifts my chin, revealing more cuts.

"Luce I got nothing against training but this-" he stopped looking into my eyes with a worried expression.

"I'm fine Nats-" I was interrupted by his lips crashing onto mine. After the shock subsided I kissed back. After what seemed like forever I moved away, looking him in the eyes.

"I can't lose you too" he said looking into my eyes.

"You should go"