Chapter ten

Lucy's POV
With our guild mates power coursing through our veins, Juvia and I made our move.

"Unison raid!" We yelled once more as the blast got thicker.

"You can't defeat me!" Shadow yelled as his power went up against ours.

"It's not gonna work" I said turning towards Juvia.

"It has too! I don't want to leave, I love my nakama!" Juvia yelled in first person as the power grew.

"Okay let's do this!" I yelled as my hand squeezed hers harder, an electric shock travelled through our veins.

"Ah~!" Juvia and I yelled as the pain grew.

"What's wrong?!" Natsu asked concerned as his grip started to loosen.

"Don't let go! It's just a little shock" Juvia said staying strong.

"We're fine" I continued as Natsus grip on me tightened once more.

"You, won't stop... Me!" Shadow yelled determined to stop us in our tracks.

"Our strength doesn't come from just training and power level within an individual!" I yelled as the beam of light brightened.

"It comes from something our energies do not have, our hearts! With out your love for something, you do not have the power to protect it!" Juvia yelled finishing the sentence. I guess we were both wrong all these years I thought as I looked back to the guild, their lights slowly fading.

"You won't defeat me!" Shadow said as he started to slip backwards.

"Now!" I yelled as Juvia and I stepped forward and rose in the air once more. I look back to see the rest of the guild fall to the ground exhausted. The beam of light that attacked our enemy was just as strong as before.

Grays POV
Shit I'm tired I thought as I look up to see the girls in the air, their hands now controlling the strength of the beam.

"Don't ever come back to this guild, for it shall never fall!" They both yelled in sink as the beam of light engulfed the energy. A flash of light blinded us for a couple of seconds, a loud noise filled our ear drums. I looked up to see a force field over us, Shadow gone.

"You guys okay?" Loki asked but I couldn't concentrate. Juvia

"Juvia?!" I called as I started to crawl.

"Wait, Lucy?!" I heard Natsu call.

"Here" I heard Erza say as she extended an arm and lifted me up, putting an arm around her should she helped me walk around.

"Juvia!" I yelled as I looked around. The force field fell down, allowing my eyes to set down on Juvia who was laying on the ground next to Lucy.

"Juvia!" I yelled as I pushed off of Erza and ran to her.

"Lucy!" I heard Natsu yell.

"Hey, come on wake up!" I said as I crouched down to her and placed her head on my lap.

"Please wake up" I whispered as a tear rolled off my cheek and onto hers. With a flutter of her eyelashes, she woke up.

"Gray-sama?" She questioned.

"We did it" I say as I rubbed our noses together.

"I love you" she said looking into my eyes, lifting her hands up and placing them onto my cheeks.

"I love you too" I said as I leaned in, closing my eyes as our lips touched.

Natsus POV
I looked up to see a force field protecting us.

"Natsu are you okay?" Happy asked as he walked over to me.

"Wait, Lucy!" I yelled as I tried to stand. Happy floated with me and helped me to walk.

"Where is she?" I asked as the force field fell.

"Juvia!" I heard Gray yelled catching my attention. There on the floor laid Juvia and Lucy.

"Lucy!" I yelled as I rushed to her aid.

"Hey Luce come on, please wake up" I said as I held her in my arms.

"Lushi please wake up" Happy begged as tears fled down his face.

"Natsu?" I heard Lucy say.

"Luce" I said looking down to her face. She scrunched it up before opening her eyes to meet mine.

"We did it" she said as she hugged me.

"No, you did it" I say leaning in.

"Lushi!" Happy interrupted just before our lips touched to give her a hug.

"Happy!" I yelled angrily at the cat as he purred in her arms.

"I love you both" she said with a smile before kissing me, then kissing Happy's cheek.

"We love you too, Luce"

And that my friends was the last chapter of this book! I hope you liked this book as much as I liked making it! There maybe an OVA in the future but don't hope to much😜 till next time my butterfrees

-pokemon1oadvanced <3