Chapter nine

Grays POV
God damn it! I want to protect her, she's... She's everything to me I thought as I slowly looked up, my tear stained face finally showing.

"Gray-sama, Juvia is sorry she has to do this but she has no choice" I heard Juvias voice say inside my head.

"Juvia?" I said out loud catching Natsus attention.

Natsus POV
I heard Gray say Juvias name which caught my attention.

"Natsu, please don't hate me again but, I have to do this" Lucy's voice rang over in my head causing me to look over at the floating figures. With a growl I once again banged on the dome like shield that was projected over the guild.

"Don't you dare Lucy! You were suppose to be with me!" I yelled as Gray joined in.

"Juvia please! This time I'm not asking I'm telling you, don't leave my side!" Gray yelled as he banged on as well.

"Gray, Natsu don't do that! They've made their decision so let them be!" Loki yelled as he grabbed our arms.

"No!" We both yelled at the same time.

Erzas POV
I watched the two girls floating in mid air when all of a sudden a shiver went up my spine. I turned to the boys to see both a red and dark blue light eliminating off of them, their eyes replace with a glowing light.

"Natsu, Gray you need to-" before I could finish they knocked down the barrier in one smooth hit.

"Ah~ Lucy, Juvia it's nice to see you again" an unfamiliar voice called to the girls, catching everyone's attention. We watched as the boys walked over to the girls, the heat and cold intensely whipping at our bodies.

"Don't you touch them" Natsu growled as they grabbed the girls hand and yanked them down.

"N-Natsu?" Lucy asked as her yellow glow turned red.

"Gray-sama what are you doing?" Juvia asked as her light turned darker. The boys eyes turned back to normal and became soft as they looked into the girls eyes. Oh boys, you finally realised and all it took was a disaster I thought as I looked at their smiling faces.

"Let's do this... Together"

Juvias POV
Juvia blushed as Gray-Sama hugged Juvia close, letting her go and placing a shoulder on her shoulder. Natsu placed his hand on Lucy-sans shoulder and Juvia and Lucy held hands, as the lights mixed together.

"Ready, Juvia-sama?" Gray-sama asked causing my eyes to turn to love heart.

"I am if you are my darling!" I said facing the front.

"Ready Luce?" Natsu whispered into Lucy-sans ear.

"Always" she said facing the front.

"Unison raid!" The four of us yelled together. We pointed the attack to the man Lucy-san and Juvia had feared for so many years. Deaths shadow.

"You think this pathetic display will stop me?" Shadow said as he moved closer. The attack hit him straight on but on made him stumble as he continued on.

"It isn't working, we failed" Lucy-san said as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Alone your strong, but together we are unstoppable" Juvia heard Erzas voice come out from behind us.

Lucy's POV
Juvia and I turned around to see the guild behind us.

"Careful! It's dangerous so stay ba-" before I could finish, Erza place a hand on Grays should and Levy placed her on Natsu. This was followed by Mira and Gajeel on each end, soon the whole guild hand joined an end.

"All together now!" Erza yelled as the rest of our guild mates glowed different colour, their energy coursing through Juvia and I.

"Guys?" Juvia said as tears streamed down both of our faces.

"Your never alone, we fight as a guild and suffer as one!" Erza said as the rest of the guild nodded in reassurance.

"Lucy!" I heard Loki call from in front. I turned to see all of my spirits in front of me.

"We want you to hold onto these, now look around. You have all this to live for now" Loki said as he handed his key back, followed by the rest of the spirits.

"Loki, guys" I said as the tears fell faster.

"We'll keep the townspeople safe, see you soon" they called as they left to protect the villagers.

"This was cute and all, but time up" shadow said in front of me.

"Are you ready?!" Juvia and I yelled together wiping the tears away and facing the front.

"Aye sir!"

Hey guys,
Wow I'm soooo sorry that took so long to get updated. I know I promised I would update quicker but I had really busy holidays watching one piece from the beginning! (-_-)' sorry.

Anyway only one chapter of this book left! So until next time my butterfrees! Love you all

-pokemon1oadvanced <3