Chapter three

Juvias POV
Juvia and Lucy have been training for weeks now, not having time to see the guild or our Nakama. Lucy-San got the floor to her apartment fixed but she still stayed at Juvias so Natsu couldn't see the bruises she would wake up in the morning with, after we had shared nightmares through out the night.

"Juvias tired" Juvia complained falling to the floor.

"We mustn't give up, we are
The only ones who can save them" Lucy-san said falling down exhausted.

"Can we visit the guild?" Juvia asked and Lucy smile.

"I guess it's about time" she said happily standing up, Juvia following close behind. We got to the guild doors and Juvia opened them causing everyone to look at us.

"Lucy!" Natsu yelled and tackled her in a hug. Juvia could she her try so hard to cry at the emotional and physical pain.

"Hey Natsu, sorry we were training" she said as he let go. Juvia went to help her up but someone grabbed Juvias arm and pulled up her sleeve revealing bruises.

"What happened?" A stern voice asked as the figure lightened the grip. Juvia looked up to find Gray-sama concerned filled eyes staring daggers at Juvia.

"The training was tough today" Juvia replied as she took her arm out of Gray-samas grip.

"You girls need to rest" Erza strictly said walking to us.

"We're fine, just-" before Lucy-san finished her sentence she screamed falling to the floor before Natsu caught her unconscious body.

"Lucy!" Erza and Natsu yelled as they ran over to Lucy-san, Gray and Wendy close behind. Juvia looked to Lucy and saw cuts and bruises showing up on her arms and quickly looked at the time. Oh no, we forgot about punishment hour! Juvia thought as she took a look over at Lucy-san.

"Juvia what's happening, I can't stop the cuts or heal them" Wendy said with fear filled eyes as she stared at Juvia.

"We aren't strong enough yet, must... Keep... Going" Juvia said getting weaker before everything faded black.

Grays POV
After an hour the girls woke up, without any pain showing in their faces they stood up, not bothered by the fact that they nearly bled to death.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over to Juvia and pushed her back onto the bed.

"We must train" she said trying once more to stand.

"I don't think so" Natsu said pushing Lucy into her bed.

"Good, we weren't asking for your permission" she said trying once more before getting shoved onto the bed by a pissed Natsu.

"You're not going anywhere" he said staring her down.

"Hey guys" Wendy said walking into the room with food in her arms, Happy and Carla beside her.

"Wendy, tell them their not going anywhere" I said and Wendy looked mortified.

"Of corse not, your it a terrible shape and as your guild mate and family I forbid you from leaving, right Carla" she said turning to her cat.

"That's r-" before she finished her face turned blank which is normal when visions invade her head.

"Carla?" Wendy asked snapping the cat out of her daze.

"I think the girls won't have any harm in training. If they feel up to the challenge we can't keep them here" she said looking terrified as she flew into Juvias lap and hugged her.

"I can try" I mumbled and turned to look at Juvias sad eyes.

"Let the girls rest for a little bit longer" Wendy said shooing us out of the room.

"Happy and I will watch them for a bit" Carla said and Happy smiled jumping onto Juvias bed. I sighed and continued walking, catching one last glimpse of the saddest blue eyes.

Lucy's POV
They walked out of the room and Carla started to cry.

"How much did you see?" I asked and she just looked at me.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt" she cried and tackled a confused Happy. He hugged back and looked at my face as a tear escaped.

"Lushi, who is going to be hurt?" Happy asked concerned.

"No one if I have anything to do about it" I said with a smile as Juvia explains.

"N-no, Lucy you can't..." He couldn't finish the sentence.

"You mustn't tell anyone if you want them to survive" I said as Happy tackled me in a hug.

"Come on Lucy-san, we must go train"