Chapter five

Juvias POV
The boys left and Juvia walked over to Lucy-san, hugging her whilst whimpering.

"Gray-sama hates Juvia" Juvia cried and Lucy cried as well.

"The only time I've seen Natsu look like that is when he fights his enemies" Lucy-san cried and hugged Juvia tighter.

"Aren't you two naughty?" A familiar voice asked sending chills down our spines.

"W-we stayed away, we have trained non stop, we sacrificed everything please just, leave them alone!" Lucy-san yelled at the man sitting on the couch.

"Not everything, you're still alive" the voice said in a taunting voice.

"This isn't living! Pushing our nakama away, shutting out the ones we love! This is what it means to be alive!" Juvia yelled pissed off.

"Don't raise you voice at me!" The man yelled and got up, walking this way.

"Don't touch her!" Lucy-san yelled stepping in front of Juvia and defended her.

"So you can take her punishment along with yours" he said and with the click of his fingers, Lucy-San fell to the floor screaming and crying.

"Lucy-san!" I yelled running to her.

"Keep yelling, it's not like the guild can hear you!" The man yelled and went to hit Lucy-san but Juvia stepped in the way, getting sent back into other room and out the side of the building

Lucy's POV
"Juvia?" I asked as the pain disapeared as well as the man.

"Lucy what happened?" Erza asked running through the hole in her room in her pj's. I was about to talk when his last words popped into my head. Don't talk to the guild again, unless you want them to share your pain. I stood up, running as I passed her and jumped from the building towards Juvias limp body. I picked her up and turned to see my friends worried expression. With a sigh I ran to the guild with Juvia on my back, I felt her head lift from my shoulder as I stopped out side the guild doors.

"I'm sorry Juvia but we have to leave" I said mustering up a brave voice.

"But Gray-sama..." Juvia said trying not to cry causing me to crack.

"No more sama! We can't keep this up! Do you want his death on your hands?! Get your shit together!" I yelled at her accidentally dropping her in process. I covered my mouth and looked her way, only to see her getting up with her bangs covering her face.

"Juvia I-" before I could finish she walked past me and opened the door.

"Sorry Juvia couldn't stay strong like you, let's do this" she said lifting her face to show a smile. I'm sorry Juvia I thought as I walked with her. We walked acting natural to the masters office and knocked on the door, walking in when we got a reply.

"We would like to leave the guild" Juvia said in a blank voice.

"What?! Why would you leave your family?" Master asked concerned for our request.

"This guild isn't strong enough for us now that we've been training" I said with a straight face as tears rolled down masters face.

"If that is what you wish" he said as he held out his hand and removed our marks. With a thank you we left and closed the door, only to turn around to see Gray and Natsu leaning on the wall.

Natsus POV
We stared at the girls in disbelief at what we heard. I walked up to Luce and grabbed her hand to see that her mark was no longer there. I looked over to Gray to see him pinning Juvia on the wall checking her thigh. I look back to Luce after Gray couldn't find Juvias mark.

"Is it because I kissed you?" I asked Luce looking down.

"No I'm sorry but I... Just don't feel at home here, this guild is just weak" she said with a straight face as she tried to leave. I quickly grabbed her hand and whispered in her ear.

"Please don't leave me, your my best friend... I love you Luce" and with that, she pushed me away and walked to the door turning around to look at me.

"I love you too" and that was the last time I saw her.

Grays POV
"Please don't leave me" I said hugging her close as tears stained my face.

"Juvia is sorry but she has to go" she said trying to leave.

"No! Your supposed to stay with me! I love you, just please stay" I yelled as more tears fell.

"Juvia loves you too but she must go now" she said pushing me away, only to be pulled back into a hug.

"If you leave, I can't promise I'll be waiting for you when you get back" I said hoping she would stay.

"That's okay Gray, you always cared for yourself and only yourself" she said and with that, she left me. That was the last time I saw her.