Chapter six

Natsus POV
I remember when Luce left me. She wasn't herself, she seemed obsessed with training. She pushed away the guild, her family, me. It's been three years since she left me, I haven't heard a word from her, no one has. After the first two years she was presumed dead. You weren't supported to leave me, we were a team. You and me against the world, remember? I cried as I laid on her bed hugging her pillow. Soon Wendy busted the door down huffing and puffing, looking like she had been running for hours, cuts and bruises on her face, arms and legs.

"Natsu quickly! The guild, it's being attacked!" Wendy shouted before running back out. What's going on?

Grays POV
I laid on Juvias bed thinking about that day. The day she left, the day she was presumed dead. The sky still cried though, I just thought it was her crying about how pathetic I am. With a sigh I roll over and stare out the window, watching the rain drizzle down as I tried to guess which droplet would win the race. Levy busted the door down looking concerned as the water ran down her face, mixing with her tears. She stumbled forward wincing as her cuts deepened and her bruises spread.

"Guild in danger, we have to go" she said before running out once more. What the hell?

Lucy's POV
We heard rumors of Fairy Tails destruction. We hurried and ran to the guild to see them struggle to keep the enemy away. Quickly I let out a burst of energy sending most of them flying as Juvia joins Cana at the entrance of the guild. We usher everyone into the guild and Juvia and I stand on the stage, I look around and meet with a familiar pair of onyx eyes staring into me. Don't get distracted, their counting on you I thought as I tug on the hoodie I'm wearing.

"Okay, Warren connect everyone! Cana, exceeds, Droy and Jet, get every towns person off the street and out of here, Natsu, Wendy, Erza, Mira, Gajeel and Gray-s *cough* Gray, you need to be our first line of defense. Levy and Freed, we need you to set up a barrier. The rest of you come up with a plan on defending the guild!" Juvia yelled at the guild and everyone nodded, not questioning any orders that were given.

"Hey who do you think you guys are to strut in here and order us around?" Natsu asked clearly annoyed.

"We're your best chance of survival, don't tell me you already forgot my sent best friend" I said as I took my hood off, letting my blond hair flow to my mid back.

"L-Luce?" He asked but I ignored him.

"Lucy-san, no time for reunions, the guild needs defense now!" Juvia yelled taking off her hood as her hair flowed down to her waist.

"J-Juvia" I heard Gray say totally dumb founded.

"Okay everyone in attack formation, don't let them near our Nakama because Fairy Tails not taking any casualties!" I yelled at them with a smile.

"Aye sir!" They replied as they ran off to were they were positioned.

"I believe you owe us an explanation" Natsu said as he came up and hugged me tight.

"Don't leave me, ever again" he whispered in my ear as he let me go and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. After a while I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Let's see how rusty you got in the passed three years huh?" I smiled and grabbed his hand and pointed it to the bad guys as we rested our backs together.

"Unison raid!"

Juvias POV Everyone had gotten into position and Gray had stood in front of Juvia, not letting her go

Juvias POV
Everyone had gotten into position and Gray had stood in front of Juvia, not letting her go.

"Gray-sama to your positi-" Juvia was interrupted when Gray kissed her.

"Don't ever leave my side again, it hurts" he said as he pulled me to his side.

"I won't Gray" I say with a smile as I grabbed his hand.

"Unison raid!"

Hey guys!This book is so close but so far from finished! Hope you enjoy this chappie and I'm very excited to have updated this book, sorry it took a while (brain fart) anyway there is a lot more drama to come so please enjoy! I'm fired up now!

Hey guys!
This book is so close but so far from finished! Hope you enjoy this chappie and I'm very excited to have updated this book, sorry it took a while (brain fart) anyway there is a lot more drama to come so please enjoy! I'm fired up now!

Love you all my butterfrees<3

-pokemon1oadvanced ^-^