@5?

10th exam is very important for any student. as for them too. they were studying hard for good results.

they sacrificed many things due to this. they stopped eating outside foods to keep healthy. lessened hanging out with friends n classmates at school. they started to spend their off periods at library.

but during all this they didn't forget each other. they used to finish their work fast so that they can spend time with the group. in any one's home they would gather n relax for sometime. it was their stress bursting way.

they couldn't ignore each other at any cost. for their exam also they could give up other things not friendship.

and MANAN. they would try to spare sometime for themselves too. to have some time with each other. n also a best friends' secret.

nothing much. just that they were studying together when at home but their other friends didn't know.

they couldn't tell them because if they would also want to join them manan would not be able to deny. and if the gang get together to study, they would surely end up doing something else.

though they were not sharp students, they were working on it to do better. when manik would get tired nandu also used to take a break. and also try to convince him for giving a little more time to study and then they will have their break for the day.

how could manik not agree with nandini. and this was how they were going. and now it was the night before their first exam.