@7?

leap of few years

now they were in college. of course SPACE. they chose their respective subjects already. as manik took science. manik wanted to be a doctor. and nandini wanted to handle their family business. so she took commerce. others also decided their goals and chose their best. but they selected one common subject and that was music.

they together formed a band. which was known to everyone as The 7 Wonders. the band were so popular from last few years. they continued music along with their other studies. they found out that music is the thing that can heal everything. they can share their sorrows through it. and they were capable of making wonderful music in both happy and sad state. that's why they were called as wonders.

in these years they all had come closer to each other. and our MaNan. they didn't show but both knew in their mind that they were special to each other. more than just being best friends. they were only the confession away to be officially together.

surprisingly the other 5 didn't know about this. as because may be they didn't show any special gesture for the other. or may be they were oblivious about their two friends having special feelings for each other.

today was the performance of
The 7 Wonders at SPACE. specially arranged for the freshers. as now they were seniors they had to do something for their juniors.

the 7 wonders band consisted 7 members. nandini.manik.cabir.navya.aliya.mukti.dhruv.
manik obviously guitar. nandini n aliya played keyboard. mukti n navya guitarists. dhruv n cabir on drums.

everyone was ready for the performance. they performed on 3 songs. all were cheering for them.
they like always did their best and got praised by all.

though it was the freshers' party, other students were also invited. so that the new ones could get to know them.

after the performance 7 wonders joined the party. others were enjoying but nandini wasn't. as she was again n again getting questioned by the freshers that how she could play the keyboard so good when she is blind.

nandini really hates this. as this wasn't the first time she was questioned. she didn't know why everyone get fascinated poking her personal life. she wanted to do what she wants without caring about her inability. but it seems other had objection for her living style. they may wanted her to take a white stick and wear black glasses and walk in the crowd bumping with everyone. with their gestures nandu started thinking like like this about them .

but her saviour came before she could go any further with her thoughts. manik took nandini away from the crowd n to the buffet.

he took two bowl ice cream for them. nandini liked ice cream so much that she could eat any flavour any time. and manik liked the Belgium chocolate chip. they both were enjoying their ice cream. it helped manik made nandu cool down a little bit.

their friends joined them some times later. they all enjoyed the party fully. they danced like crazy. they got drunk. except manik n nandini. as nandini hated drinking. n manik needed to be sober for other's safety.

after the party the Wonders got into nandu's car which was especially bought for the group.
at nandini's 18th birthday his parents wanted to gift her a car. she wanted a car comfortable for the group. so they bought the car keeping that in mind.

after reaching nandu's home all drifted to sleep in the hall itself. actually passed out excluding manan. they put pillows under their heads and left them their only. manan went upstairs. nandini in her room and manik at guest room. actually somehow manik's 2nd room. as he had only been using it for past few years.

manan also slept but not before wishing each other goodnight.