@10?

manan came downstairs and entered nandu's room.

manik: nandu this tune mujhse nahi ho raha yaar. kya karu? kabse try kar raha hu.

nandu: all are trying manik. and we all decided that we will continue from tomorrow. so aaj hi karneki jarurat nahi hai.

manik: but mujhe hai. I need to atleast put this tune on guitar. do something nandu. I know only you can help me in this.

nandu: so do the thing I tell you to do every time.

manik: to close my eyes and..

nandu: close your eyes and just listen to the tune again. and this time try to absorb the tune.

manik: woh kaise karte hai?

nandu: kaise matlab kya? try to feel it. just like that.

manik: okay. as you say..

manik was on the bean bag and nandu was sitting on the bed in front of him. manik closed his eyes. and nandu started humming the tune for him.

as nandini said him to feel the tune he tried to do so. he tried to go with the flow of the tune. and started imagining scenarios. he saw nandini singing a song looking at him as if she could see. but she actually couldn't.

manik tried to forget the scene and concentrate on the tune. as he had to do the tune. suddenly nandini stopped.

nandu: now try this manik
(she gave him his guitar) with your eyes closed. (patted him on his hand)

manik started playing the guitar. at first it wasn't matching with the tune. but soon he synchronized them.

this time they started a song. a few lines they tried to contribute.

{guys imagine them singing song "Bolna" from movie "kapoor n sons" }

during the song nandu went towards manik and wrapped her one arm around his neck back hugging him.

manik opened his eyes to see nandini who was now resting her head on his shoulder. manik continued with singing and after sometime felt her dozing off.

knowing that she was sleepy manik stopped singing and strumming his guitar. till then nandini was asleep totally.

manik slowly untangled her hand from him and picked her up in his arms. manik made her lie on her bed. put the duvet on her. then settled the AC temperature and left from there.

not before placing a good night kiss on her forehead.

[😮ohk, so 10th part this is

7k+ reads n 500+ votes on this story. even the Prologue has 1k reads.
I know short but hope all will like this part😯]