@24~A?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

it was the time jab nandu ka Kaala Chashma utarne wala tha. she was going to see everything properly for the first time. before this when she tried to see anything for a test of her eyesight, she was only allowed to see certain things. now she will see more.

doctors said her eye was more comfortable in front of lights than before. so everyone was excited for this moment. even all the doctors. they all gathered outside nandini's room.

inside her cabin was only one doctor. doctor Shetty. and her family and friends excluding manik.

manik was coming to her cabin. he was terrified thinking how would nandini react knowing the whole truth. she didn't yet know one thing. and manik was planning to tell her that after the session.

the operation in manik's part wasn't successful. yes nandini's part was. but not manik's. that's why he can't see now from his right eye. 

it was an experiment. getting nandini a donor was hard. but when manik could be the donor, how could he let this chance go.

manik wasn't sad that he lost his one eye. but happy for nandini. that she atleast got eyesight.

but she didn't still know it. and telling her wouldn't be so great. manik could tell that knowing her anger well.

manik reached there and sat beside nandini. all were happy to finally see him there. but nandini still couldn't see him.

feeling someone's presence she got up from her lying position. she knew it was manik. she was happy too. she got to be near him again.

though nandini already knew, she wanted to confirm. she moved her hands all over his face. capturing the same structure of his whole face. she was satisfied at last. 

doctor took out the black goggles from her eyes. and asked her to open her eyes slowly. as her eye was adjusted to the lights already, she didn't find any problem opening them.

for the first time she could see properly. OMG. only she could describe how she was feeling that time. or may be even she can't describe her flooding of emotions.

the first person in front of her was manik. because she has just felt his facial features, she knew it was him.

"so that's how you look", she thought.

she noticed everything he had. his eyes 👀, nose 👃, lips 💋. which till now she only touched now can see too.

she remembered how soft his lips are. everytime they kissed. 💏 she could feel them. she wanted to taste that lips once more after seeing them. 🙈

manik smirked 😏 noticing that her gaze stopped at his lips. he to divert her concentration, called her and she noticed everyone else then only.

(you guys must be thinking life mein first time she is seeing lag nahi raha. toh the answer is it's not her very first time. she has already seen for the first time. that was the things doctor told her to look at.

first person she saw was actually the doctor. then her parents. she was trying to adjust with all these. doctor tried to teach her some basic things. slow and steadily. so that she doesn't get too excited all of a sudden or too confused. )

nandini looked at everyone else. they one by one came and hugged her. while hugging she thought, "was I really thinking of kissing him? 😶 what's wrong with me. I am supposed to be angry on him."

after the hugging session ended doctor left saying she should take rest after sometime and not pressure her eye.

nandini looked at manik and then folded her hands over her chest. manik got terrified. because this sign means she was super angry. 😠😠

manik ki to aab vaat lagne waala hain...😂😂😂

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

so enjoy this and stay tuned for more. sweetybh here's your update.

#loveMaNan