District Four Female | Jacqueline "Jackie" Ecclestone [WhovianHorseLover]

Name: Jacqueline "Jackie" Ecclestone

Age: 15

Sex: Female

District: Four; fishing

Appearance: Golden-blonde hair falls down in soft waves to her shoulders, framing her beautiful, porcelain face. Eyes as blue as the heavens above are often opened wide in curiosity and interest, an ocean of gentle spirit blended with inquisitiveness. She stands at a comfortable 5'1", shorter than most but not unusual for Jackie's tender age, and her skin is soft and pale except for a tint of rosy red on her cheeks. Her lips are almost always curved upwards in a smile, and her eyebrows are perfectly plucked in a thin, straight line. Outwardly, Jackie looks nothing short of an angel, but the question remains – is she?

Personality: Many do not unmask Jackie for what she truly is in the time that they spent with her, and when people do discover her real nature, it is often too late. Though she may be soft-spoken and gentle outwardly, with an angelic appearance and voice that helps her greatly, Jackie is a demon in disguise. Her life revolves around one thing: lies. Her voice is honey coated with poison, the blue of her eyes hide the truth that no one wants to believe – underneath the girl's virtuous façade is a rotten heart with a blackened soul. Wrecking havoc and destruction – though in subtle way such as leaving messages and leaving hints – brings Jackie pleasure. She likes to thought that she is the one in charge, that she is the puppeteer controlling the strings of people around her. The best of it was that none of her victims even realize that are being manipulated. And if they do figure it out, no one would reckon that it was the beautiful, sweet girl living next door.

Background: Jackie grew up with in a foster family after her biological parents supposedly perished in a house fire fifteen years prior. Her foster family, the Ecclestones, cared for her but in a way of duty and not love. Because of this fact, Jackie was often lonely and depressed during her pubescent and early teenage years, frequently trying hard to please her foster parents by working hard and receiving excellent grades at school. When nothing changed, Jackie decided that since doing good never helped her in life, she resolved to play the role of a villain instead. Every now and again – perhaps once every two months – Jackie would target any random household and make it her goal to create chaos whenever she got the chance. Whether this was leaving fake hints about a cheating husband to a gentle-hearted wife, or secretly starting a dirty rumor about someone, Jackie finds pleasure in watching a person fall apart in her hands.

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped.

Strengths: Due to her vigorous studying to please her foster parents, Jackie is very talented and smart in various subjects. She is also an extremely good liar – she can deceive almost everyone with her stories, no matter how comical or unrealistic it may seem. Her innocent looks and charisma may help her in securing truces or alliances – though the latter is unlikely.

Weaknesses: She is more of a loner, preferring to stay by herself and blend into the background to do her observing in peace. However, in contrast to this, Jackie is quite friendly but doesn't make friends. Her shortness does not help her speed, and she is not extremely buff or strong like some other Careers may be.

Token: A tube of peachy-pink lipstick, to give her appearance that extra pop.