Undead Love

A/N: OKay so this song is based off of a song so no hate please, I just really like the song. Now please read this.

This means that this word was changed to he.

Mark's Pov:

Today was the day, I'm gonna propose to Jack. My mind was a daze as I set up the table. I kept thinking all the bad possibilities that could happen.

Before the story begins, is it such a sin, for me to take whats mine, until the end of time.

I mean it shouldn't go wrong, me and Jack have known eachother for a while now. I set up some wine glasses and candles.

We were more than friends, before the story ends, And I will take what's mine, create what god would never design.

What if he says no? What if he leaves me? Nah he wouldn't. I hope not, ugh these thoughts need to leave. Jack would never.

Our love was strong, for far too long. I was weak with fear that something would go wrong.

By the time Jack came in the room everything was set up. What can I do? Wait a second, he wont leave, he cant.

Before the possibilities came true, I took all possibility from you. I almost laughed myself to tears, conjuring her, his deepest fears.

I grabbed the knife from the table, that was gonna be used for steak. I quickly stabbed Jack, and again, and again and again and took his heart out. I looked to what was now my dead and lifeless boyfriend.

Must have stabbed her, him fifty fucking times, I can't believe it, Ripped her, his heart out right before her, his eyes. Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, eat it!

(I'm so sorry for what I'm about to type next, it's in the video!) I brought his body to the bedroom and got to it. I couldn't help myself, all the urges came over me. It just felt right and so good to do this.

She, He was never this good in bed, even when she, he was sleeping. Now she's, He's just so perfect, I've never been quite this deep in.

(I'm so sorry) I kept at his dead body, until I finally finished. I looked at the body and smiled, gently stroking the cold face.

It goes on, and on, and on. I can keep you looking young and preserved forever, with a fountain spray on your youth whenever.

I mean I know it wasn't his time but I couldn't let him leave me, besides now he can be with me forever.

'Cause I really always knew that my little crime, would be so cold that why i got a heater for your thighs. and i know, I know, it's not your time but bye, bye

You can see his eyes were glassy before dying since he was crying. I didn't want him to but it just kinda happened.

And a word to the wise when the fire dies, you think it's over but it's just begun, baby don't cry.