At last (final)

Yes...I know that this chapter says final...BUT!!! I will be making a couple bonus chapters after this so make sure to stay around even after youre finished!! Thank you for sticking with this story all the way through to the end! It means Suh much~

                                •^•

"Ready?"

My hands interlocked with Levi's, I stare at him with nervousness. "No."

"Alright, then let's go." Levi flashes me a quick smile before releasing my hand only to get out of his car.

Today was the day I would tell my friends about my new, official, boyfriend. And yes, I was nervous as hell.

For the first time in years, Levi didn't wear all black. I mean, of course his jeans were still black but his outfit in an entirety wasn't black.

"Do you think l should grow out my hair again?" Levi asks as I get out from the passenger side of his mustang.

"Hm..." I squint my eyes at his undercut. "Nope. I like it like this."

Levi chuckles at my response, jogging over to me to latch his hand onto mine yet again. I thought it would be hard telling and explaining everything to Armin, but he made it easy by running out from the entrance of the school.

"Eren!"

The blond had a text book hugged against his chest, his unoccupied hand waving at me from the distance. As he gets closer, his focus lands on Levi and his footing falters.

Though, I see him looked down at our interlocked fingers and his smile grows instantly. "You're so stupid Eren..." Armin laughs, "I knew you could do it!"

I laugh. Wow, that was a lot easier than I thought. I didn't even have to say anything!

"You planning to tell anyone specific?" The blond asks, now walking backwards, in front of Levi and me.

The three of us walk toward the school's entrance.

"I guess I should tell Sasha and Mikasa." As soon as the words left my mouth I realised just how hard that might be.

I mean, they already thought we were dating. So maybe...

"Ya, that's a good idea." Levi says next to me.

Damn it...

Guess I can't avoid that, then.

"Tch. I'm going to have to tell four eyes...I'm never going to hear the end of it." Levi chuckled. "Either of you have a pair of earplugs I could borrow?"

Both Armin and I shake our heads no.

Well, it looks like we're both a little reluctant at the task at hand.

"You guys seem nervous." Armin says, looking at the both of us.

"No shit."

"Why doesn't Eren tell Hanji the news for you, Levi. And then you can tell 'kasa and Sasha!"

That...actually doesn't sound that bad of an idea.

I look at Levi who also seems to consider this. "Fine. Sounds good to me."

As soon as the three of us step inside the school we decide to momentarily split up, just to tell the news. Well except Armin who heads off to his first period class early, to get ahead in today's reading.

Hanji...where's Hanji? If I was an overly excited psycho, where would I hide...?

I first head off toward the lunch room, having no success. What about the gym?