Eleven.

Back at Virginia,

Police cars surrounding the Fower house.
Multiple cars of all of the teenagers parents at the house as well.
Skylers mom, Luna sits at the counter with her hands in her lap.
Alexis talking with a police man.
Skylers dad, Sam sitting next to Luna rubbing her back with assurance.
The others (teenagers parents) answering questions from other police officers.
Damon sitting in the living also answering questions.
"Last time you saw Skyler was when?"
"Um yesterday she seemed perfectly fine to me?" Damon had a poker face.
"Mhm." The detective said taking notes on his actions not just his words.
"What about your brother... Jeydon?"
"Oh he was with Skyler some parts of the day but mostly he was out and about."
"Can you give us anymore personal information about you and Skyler or the others?"
"We are dating I don't see how that helps though?"
The detective took more notes.
"Thank you."
-
"Can you please tell me what's your name?"
"Alex Fower."
The woman main detective came next to the police officer.
"It's great to meet you Alex can I and my partner here ask you some questions?"
Alex nodded.
"Have you ever seen Jeydon, Kyle, Meghan or Johnnie in the last week?"
"Yeah! One day Jeydon came over late at night to see Skyler, they are dating."
The detective had wide eyes, "are you sure about this?"
Alex nods again, "yeah we played 20 questions. They are really cute together." She chuckled.
The police officer went over to Damon again.
"Thank you for that information Alex we will hopefully find your sister and her friends."
The main detective (Alice)went into a different room with her other detective (Jake).
"I'm not sure about this case.." Alice rubs her forehead.
"Both Damon and Alex are telling different things to us.."
"What do you mean?" Jake looked at Alice.
"I mean, Damon said Skyler and him were dating then Alice didn't. I remember that those two, Skyler and Damon had an incident a year ago.. I'll look into her files once we beg back to the station."
-
-
Skyler's pov:
I wake up to a huge bump. I instantly sit up. Kyle was on the seat he originally was on, once he got on the train.
I stretched, it was dark outside.
I looked around the tiny area. The seat that I was originally on was empty.
Still no Jeydon.
I sigh and run my fingers through my pink hair.
Kyle scrunched his nose and I saw on the corner of my eye him awakening.
"Hey." I smile and look at him now. I move closer to his seat and lay my head on it but I was still sitting on the ground. "Hey.." Kyle said silently. He had his 'morning voice'. Kyles hand reaches out, he takes a small piece of my hair and plays with it in his hands.
I blush and smile.
"Whatcha doing there.."
"Hm nothing being tired?" Kyle smiled as he talked.
I smiled and messed with his hair as well.
All of a sudden I hear the door open. I quickly get up and Kyle lets go of my hair.
"I didn't mean to interrupt the moment." Jeydon rolled his eyes after he spoke.
"Welcome back!" Kyle smiled widely trying to 'brighten' the mood.
"Mhm." I add at the end.
"It's great to see you to Skyler."
I chunkle as he used my full name.
"I'm going to use the restroom."
I walk past Jeydon bumping into him purposely. I roll my eyes and walk back to the background I pass by Meghan and I sigh. Picturing them making out makes me sick.
Meghan waves at me and I sigh, I give her the 'bird' (aka giving the middle finger) and get to the bathroom. There wasn't a lock and it was a men and woman bathroom. I sigh and walk into it moving the sign to occupied.
I sit over the sink and my hands gripping the sides and I turn on the sink. I splash water on my face and sigh. Am I possibly falling for Kyle now? No. I don't 'fall' for people in general.
I hit the sink.
"Fuck!" I yell under my breath I'm very overwhelmed.
I can't take this.
I hear the door open and I look in the mirror as I see Jeydon walk in. Of. Fucking. Course.
"Oh look if it isn't my favorite person." I cross my arms.
I see him come up behind me, still silent. He brings his arms around my body. I push him off.
"You can't do that I'm not like that."
Jeydon was still silent.
"Besides don't you have a girlfriend, that kiss was a mistake." I walk out the door and he stops me.
I felt his hand on my shoulder and I blush. I flash back to my room incident..
Flashback~
He scooted closer to me, our kneecaps touching. His head moving forward, his forehead touching mind. I looked into his eyes, I wanted this.
His lips getting closer to mine, I felt them linger on my lips.
I pressed my lips against his.
It was quiet.
I stared to pull away but Jeydon held onto me.
I closed my eyes and I assume he did the same.
He licks my lips wanting entrance.
I don't let him, he tugs on my bottom lip teasing me. He pushed me down onto the bed. He was towering over my body he was supporting himself. I open my mouth for him and our tongues touch together.
They swirl around eachother, they fight for dominance. I wrap my arms around his neck. His hand trails up my side.
~
I blush darkly thinking of that incident.
"I know you want me.." He whispered.
I bite my lip to the point where I actually felt pain.
"Give me your hand.." Jeydon said as he reached out to grab my hand that hit the sink.
I let him take it. A huge red spot on the side, probably a bruise would form tomorrow.
He holds it lightly and brings me to the sink.
I start breathing heavily just thinking of that moment again.
Jeydon looked at me funny.
"Calm down I'm just looking at it."
I looked away trying to hide my blush.
"Mhm.."
I licked my lips and he looked at me.
"If you don't want me to make a move on you, you should stop doing that."
I look at him and his eyes meet mine.
I lean forward and press my lips against his. He let go of my hand and he let it go on.
The kiss becoming more rough by the second, his tongue instantly enters my mouth not asking for entrance. He lifts me up and I felt his hands squeeze my butt lightly. He put me on the sink. My hands pull through his hair. I feel him gasp for air and his lips meet my neck. He sucks lightly and I pull his face away from neck. "Y-you can't do that. I can't let them figure out this.." I said breathing heavily, I was breathless.
Jeydon nods. His head rests on my shoulder. He was also breathing heavily.
"I'm sorry... It went to far.." He said whispering. I chuckle, "I'm the one who kissed you..we aren't friends with benefits." Jeydon laughs and I jump off the sink.
"Ok starting now, no more kissing and touching and all of that stuff." I use hand motions as I talk.
Jeydon nods "ok agreed.. That's going to be a challenge."
I nod in agreement "mhm besides we are two horny teenagers."
Jeydon chuckled "more like adults I'm older than you."
"Yeah, yeah come on let's get back to our seat.."
Jeydon nods and looked at me. "What?"
Jeydon looked guilty of something, "I'm going to sit with Meghan for the rest of the ride.."
I look at him, I felt a pain in my chest. I nod and fake smile but he didn't know that it was fake.
"Um yeah! That's fine I'll just hang out with Kyle, all good." I chuckle awkwardly and give him a thumbs up.
"Yeah... I'll see you at the train station Fower."
I nod and I watch him leave the restroom. I sigh and look at my neck where he 'kissed' me. It was red but I could hide it with my hair, I fix it and I walk outside. I'm walking back to my seat section and I see Meghan and Jeydon, they were laughing and kissing each other's cheek. Johnnie was asleep. I tried to ignore my feelings and I went back to my seating section.
I open the door and shut it, I see Kyle on his 3DS I chuckle and sit next to him.
"Animal crossing I see.."
"Um yeah?! Mostly like the best game ever!"
I chuckle seeing how excited he was, like a small child getting a Christmas gift.
"Figure everything out with Jeydon?"
I shrug, "I think so.. I mean we aren't going to do anything ? I don't know, I can't explain it."
"Mhm." Kyle said not looking at me.
"We have 4 hours left.."
"Mhm yeah.. Shhhh I'm trying to catch a butterfly."
I smile, "ok I'll shush so you can get your butterfly."
I lay down and my head resting on his lap. I close my eyes falling asleep for the last 3 hours.
-
-
Back at Virginia with detective Alice,
Alice was back at the Station looking through Skylers files. She had found the file about Damon raping her.
She read over it and had wide eyes as soon as she read the words 'damon' as he was the one who did it.
She sighs and rubs her forehead.
She reaches for her phone in her pocket to call Jake, "hey, get Damon Fizzy right now to come into the Station I think I found something.."
Laying on Alices desk was a picture of Jeydon answering questions and his responses.
Flashback,
"Jeydon can you tell me how close you are with Skyler?"
"Not very close but she seems amazing.."
"Mhm."
"What is one thing you would do for her now, knowing her situation."
"I'm not sure.."
"Jeydon can you tell me what do you want to do when you grow up?"
Jeydon looked at Alice weirdly.
"What kind of question is this?"
"Just answer.."
"I want to become a full-on YouTuber and move to California away from this hell hole."