13

Krista's POV

Wait what!?

That was part of the plan right??

I jumped out of my chair as Jerome fell to the ground.

I ran up to the stage, crying, and held him in my arms. I grabbed one of his hands and put it on my face.

"Baby, im so sorry." I was crying so much by now. "I know you're hurting right now, but you have to get up now."

"Stand up, and come with me before the cops come" i tried to get him to stand up.

"Come on Jerome get up!" I yelled and rested me head on his "for me"

I saw barbra out of the corner of my eye and I followed her she went out the back door.

"That was all an act, right!?" I asked her, as even more tears started to fall.

She turned around, "Yeah, I mean it I dont know, I didnt hear anything about it.." she said, unsure then hugged me.

I pushed her away. "No" I whipped more tears away.

"You let it happen. You let Jerome die!" I yelled.

"Im sorry" she said then ran off.

I sat against the wall and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked up"This has to be a joke" I said to myself.

I ran back into the building and went back to Jerome and held his limp body again.

"Please" i begged again.

Then jim gordon finally came in and had a gun pointed at me

"Dont move, I will shoot you!" He yelled from across the room.

I looked up at him and smiled, "please do" i begged. His fat partner came and hand cuffed me.

I tortured myself once more and looked back at Jerome and i swear i seen him blink.

"Did you see that!?" I yelled at the fat guy.

"Hes alive!" I yelled smiling

He laughed, "shut up, hes in hell, where he belongs" he brought me out of the building, and Theo was being admired.

He looked right at me, "you bastard! I will fucking kill you!" I yelled at him before Bullock shoved me in the car

"Watch your head" he said then closed the door.

They took me back to Arkham, but this time I had my own cell and i couldn't talk yo anybody else.
I dont know why, i didnt even do anything bad after Theo broke us out.

~~~~~

Maybe I actually am going crazy. I mean, he was obviously dead, and I just wouldn't accept It, I couldn't. 

So a few weeks went by, I haven't heard anything else about the maniax since that night. But I heard that Barbra has been in the hospital, and Penguin had finally killed Theo. I mean Im glad that bastard is dead, but I wanted to be the one to kill him.

I was humming to myself, sitting on my crappy bed, then I slowly drifted to sleep.