16: So not with the drama

*Jhene

The next day.

I closed the door to Chris car waving.

"Call me whenever you get settled." He yelled out the window cupping his hands around his mouth so that I could hear him.

"Okay." I nodded my head, my voice was horse and weak due to all the crying and yelling I did from yesterday and this morning. I told mama everything I told Chris and it brought me back into that place I was in before I moved down here. I opened the house door dropping my bag to the floor then closed the door. I looked around the house to see everything still in place.

The house was quite meaning one or two things. My dads not here, or the girls are sleep. I went into the kitchen...I mean come on let's face it I may be depressed, but a girl still gotta eat. I seen a note on the counter from my dad asking me where was I and that he had to go in early and work late, so not to wait up. Don't worry I won't. He always 'working', but if you ask me I say he messing around and don't want me to find out, but you didn't ask me so I'll keep that to myself. Crumbling the note up and tossing it in the trash like I was Michael Jordan I grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal off the top of the fredge then getting the milk making me a big bowl of Captain Crunch! Taking my cereal and heading upstairs I seen Kris and Seiko both knocked out in my bed. Laughing lightly I turned the light off and closing the door I went into my other room being that I don't really use it besides for holding my out of season clothes. I sat on the soft purple sofa, turning on the t.v flipping through the channels to a couple reruns of bad girls club Atlanta. After the two episodes went off the reunion came on. I watched intensely as Shannon ran up on ole girl and just did her in! I laughed so hard when she slipped that I had to cover my mouth. How you cause so much trouble and mirage that you can fight, but barley get a hit in?! That ain't make no type of sense to me. Drinking the milk to my cereal as Tynisha tried to get the girls gathered together. Looking at all this fighting and ill feelings made me think of Robyn, I haven't seen her in a while, she was probably schemin', plotting her revenge and truth be told I was ready. With all this pent up anger I could take it out on someone's face.

Laughing at my own thoughts I got up to dump my bowl in the sink.

"Where you go?" Kristen asked me once I came back up stairs

"Chris took me somewhere then I wound up staying at his place." I said sitting back on the sofa.

"Oh" she said, she looked hung over

"About yesterday....well last night this morning...whatever about the kiss." She said raking her brain

"What about it." I said muting the t.v

"What you mean what about it?" She asked with an eye brow raised

"Yeah....and so?" I mugged her, like what was she getting at?

"You have nothing to say about it?" She asked screwing her face up just like mine

"You kissed me, so....what are you getting at?" I replied

"Yeah I kissed you, you kissed back!" She threw out there

"Okay Kris I was drunk you were drunk. Once again what are you getting at?" I said getting annoyed about this conversation. Talking a whole bunch of nothing.

"Okay whatever Jhene." He rolled her eyes

She better check her damn attitude I ain't in the mood.

"Okay whatever Kristen." I replied laughing turning the t.v back up. She looked at me in disbelief before storing out the room. Okay? Girl calm yo tits, okay you kissed me, it meant nothing. I have a boo thang, just like you...so what's the big deal? What you want me to say? Oh yeah the kiss was amazing?

Shaking my head I turned the channel to MTV where love and hip-hop played. I wasn't really watching because my mind was drifting to different places.

"Jhene I'm about to go take Kristen home." Seiko stood at the door snapping me out my thoughts.

"Why?" I asked

"She stormed in the room asking me if I could take her home." Seiko wiped her eyes, poor girl wasn't even woke up all the way before dealing with drama. But okay suit it yourself.

"Okay." I nodded my head

"But I'm coming back." She informed me

"Okay the door will be open." I told her

"Ard I'll be back." She said before leaving

"Jhene thanks for inviting me over." Kristen said at the door

"Bye Kristen." I waved her off still looking at the t.v

She kissed her lips before storming out again. I'm so not with the drama for real for real if you wanna hook about it take a number and I'll get back to you.

**********

Author's note: This is broken down in two or three parts, this is just the structure of the next two or so chapters. It's only getting started so pay close attention. I'm on my pretty little liars tip right now. lol vote and leave feedback. Please and thank you.

Love, Kieshanna ^.^