18: So not with the drama pt.3

*Jhene

As soon as we were on the fair’s ground and parked I was the first one out of the car. I couldn’t stand being in that car with Christopher. He was beyond getting on my nerves and on top of that he was acting like he was the one that did no wrong. Like sir...have many seats.

“Jhene wait for me!” Jaden yelled as he let go of Seiko’s hand and ran to me.

“I wanna go with you, I don’t wanna go with Uncle Chris.” He said grabbing a hold of my hand

“I don’t either.” I mumbled too

The crew was standing not too far from the car waiting for us.

“Wassup J?!” Austin asked smiling big at me

If it wasn’t for him I would have been went off on Chris. Real talk.

“Hey.” I muttered with a simple wave

“What’s wrong?” Mijo asked

But before I could reply Chris and Seiko finally brought they slow tails on.

“Wassup y’all?!” Chris yelled dapping up everyone

“Wassup...but a what’s wrong J?” Austin raised an eyebrow. You see why I rock with him? He always looking out for ya girl.

“Nothing, Austin boo.” I smiled but he just looked at me as if he wasn’t taking my lie for an answer. How dare him.

“Nah you lying.” He said dead serious

“She said she cool, she cool.” Chris moved his shoulders up and down. See he really gonna get his feelings hurt this was his last time.

“You know what I’m your girlfriend you should be the one worried instead of your cousin. You act like a child...if this how you gone act I don’t wanna be in a relationship.” I said rolling my eyes shocking everyone...including myself. But I meant everything I said. After I just told him my deepest darkest secrets he gone act like this? Nah, none for me thanks.

Shaking my head I gave Jaden to Seiko, but that didn’t stop him from acting out.

“NO J I WANNA GO WITH YOU!” He yelled

“Chill Jaden.” Austin picked him up meanwhile Chris just stood there.

“NO cousin, I wanna go with Jhene.” He said with tears in his eyes, reminding me of my daughter. It broke my heart.

“Come on baby.” I held out my hand once I found my voice. He pushed himself off of Austin and ran to me.

“I’ll text you Seiko.” I said to her before walking off.

“Where do you wanna go baby?” I asked Jaden as he had dried tear stains on his face. He was really having a fit.

“I want some candy.” He mumbled with his fingers in his mouth.

“Okay.” I smiled a little. So this is what it feels to have a child? If so I was in love.

Walking out up to a near by cotton candy stand I brought him a blue bag. I sat him down while he made a mess. I just let him rock being that he was enjoying himself.

I just so happened to look up only to see Chris and some girl laughing and talking. Oh okay.

Honestly I couldn’t be salty because I don’t care. However he was nasty. How can you be in someones face smiling while your nephew is in the care of someone else...and not you...when you the one that brought him. Shame.

“Look Uncle Chris!” Jaden pointed to his fathead uncle.

“You don’t say. Go get him.” I said helping him down as I watch him run to his uncle’s leg.

Pointing to me Jaden waved me off. Rolling my eyes I went over to where Chris and home girl stood. She just smiled at me.

“Yo J this is Kayla, my home girl since I was a kid.” Chris smiled at her

“Nice to me you I’m JHENE. Not J only my friends can call me J.” I said to Chris before rolling my eyes

“It was nice meeting you tho, but I’ll leave y’all to catch up.” I grabbed a hold of Jaden’s hand.

“Yo J, you on 10 calm down.” He said

“I’m VERY calm considering the fact I let you disrespect me twice...so don’t talk to me about calm. Thanks Mr.Brown.” I waved sweetly at him

“Mr.Brown? That’s a new one.” Austin laughed running after me.

“Yo hold up Jhene.” He grabbed my arm

“What?” I snapped

“Nothing, I wanna go with you...I feel like something finna happened and I wanna be there when it does.” He said

“Whatever. Your cousin just irking my nerves. Even with all these watched I still ain’t got time for him.” I said making him laugh

“Yo, Chris is a little off his rocker at times, but just gotta give him time.” He said

“NAH he good.” I chuckled a little

Like look I’m almost grown I ain’t time to be waiting for a man to grown up. NAH. It’s either happen now or never.

“Look I know how you feeling...but Chris never had a girl like you before.” Austin said not making it better for Christopher

“And what type of girl am I Austin Brown?” I asked picking Jayden up putting him on his wanted ride.

“A girl that know’s what she want out of life...someone that know where they’re going. He use to girls depending on him...you ain’t like that. You want someone as your equal...and see you as their equal. You want that real love type stuff...and deep down I know Chris wants it too. He just don’t know how to go about it. So please just work with my cousin. I think you the one to change him for the better.” Austin said making me think. It’s about time I stop running from things and face them. It was crazy because Austin said everything that I wanted. It was true I wanted real love and I guess to get what I want I have to work hard for it. Starting with working on a real relationship with Chris.