18-Too Little, Too Late

Vote because it's my bday! Hahaha

UNEDITED & SHORT! Sorry...

ENJOY!!!!

----------------

Kaya's POV

    Paul took off running towards the shed.  "Paul!" I yelled.  It was too late.  The fire had already engulfed the shed in its' flames, but Paul continued towards it.  I groaned and ran after him.  Paul had stopped halfway to the shed and was muttering under his breath.

"Paul?"

"What?!" He turned yelling.  I took a step back.  "Shit! Why did I do that?"

"Paul, it's not your fault.  He was playing games with your head." I explained.  Paul continued to shake his head, clearly not believing me.

"We'll find her."

Paul looked up at me, shocked at my sudden words. "What do you mean we?"

"I want to help you.  Maybe there's something in the house that'll help us find her." I said with a reassuring smile.

Paul smiled back, "Let's get started."

***

Aria's POV

  "How much longer?" I whined.  We had already been in the car for almost three hours and my legs were cramping up.

"Maybe an hour." Mr. Gilbert said.  An hour?  Great.  I felt for the lever on the side of the seat, when I touched it, I pulled.  The seat fell backwards, allowing me to relax.  I took a peak at Tyler, who was fast asleep.

He looked so peaceful.  So relaxed.  Why can't I feel the same?

I looked out of my window and noticed something.  Somewhere, way off in the distance, was smoke.  It rose up, high, touching the dark, heavy, rain clouds.

Interesting.

"Hey, I wonder what's going on over there." I pointed to the smoke in the distance.  Mr. Gilbert took a quick glance and shrugged.

"Probably just some bonfire or something going on."  Can't be.  Way too much smoke.

"Maybe we should check it out."  I suggested.

"No.  We have to go get Kaya and Ryan.  They could be in alot of trouble."

"But someone could be hurt! At least call for backup, that's too much smoke for a bonfire! For all you know that could be someone out there setting fire to bodies.  Better yet, maybe that's where they are." I explained.

Mr. Gilbert sighed, "Fine." Then he called in for backup.

I always win.

---------------------------

Sorry this is EXTREMELY short but I have homework I still need to do. =/

I didn't have the best bday so I'm not really in the mood to write.

Anyways, please read Invasion, it's my next story that I'll be updating lots.  It's about aliens and what not.

THEN I'll be uploading my story Guardian, which has been in my drafts, FOREVER.  I need to hurry and finish this story because I've had it up too long.  Probably 2 more chappies to go!

Vote? Comment? Fan?

Thanks for reading! =)