Ch 1

Ch 1

"Morning," I sigh as I stretch in my little bed, hearing my back crack a few times.

And of course after that cheerful greeting all I get back is a grunt from my oh so social roommate. It was too early in the morning to deal with that yet so I sigh and get up.

You'd think I'd know by now, Ducky Uchiha is not a morning person. Nor did he seem to be a any other time of the day person actually but that's beside the point. His sentences were usually a mix of grunts, growls, and his signature 'hn's,' which made me want to beat him in the head with a shovel until I knock a vocabulary into him. He was praxtically a caveman and I swear I was getting him a dictionary for his jext birthday. How on earth could the antisocial avenger gather so many fangirls with a vocabulary as nonexistent as his.

Instead of voicing my anger at him again, I simply hiss and bat at his ear with my hand. Stupid human for summoning and stupid me for agreeing to babysit the human after he did.

The young Uchiha pain in my butt sends me his famous 'bat my ear again and imma hide your catnip', glare and I shrink back. That glare really wasn't messing around... I could testify to this because the mini Uchiha had already done it many, many times... He was so cruel.

"So you're graduating today," I say flatly as I made his lunch, battling with the feeling I should offer words of encouragement and not really thinking his ego needed anymore help. It's already the size of the Hokage tower as it is.

His grunt in answer makes the rice ball I was trying to form explodes in my hand and spray the counter with tomato. I clench my teeth, close my eyes for a minute, breath deeply and count to ten while I imagine the exploded rice ball was his head. Then I try to remember why I chose to accept his contract. As soon as we killed big brother and replenished the Uchiha population in the world, it was snack time. It was really a shame Itachi had to die though, Uchiha Senior was really hot and it was a shame he probably would look like a potato when mini Uchiha got through with him.

With a grunt of my own I shove Mini Uchiha's unfinished lunch in a paper bag and hand it to him.

"Leave," I order in annoyance, causing mini Uchiha to smirk at me annoyingly. "I've put up with my daily dose of socially awkward preteen and you need to leave before I get tempted to wash your white shorts with a red sock."

"I'm still in my pajamas." Ducky intones as we both look down to see he's right. Which doesnt really matter because all his clothes look the same. I try to push the mini Uchiha towards the door but he's having none of it.

"I wasn't kidding about turning your shorts pink, so leave now. Besides all your clothes look alike anyway!" I growl as we slowly make our way towards the door.

With another caveman like grunt, Mini Uchiha finally plants his feet and spins around to face me. Unfortunately this caused me to faceplant in his surprisingly hard chest. If I were in my true form I would be as tall as he is (Not really any better because then I would have crashed into his face) but as it was the top of my head didn't even make it to his chin so I got a face full of Sasuke's tomato smell.

"Gosh Darnit you stupid dog! I didn't need to break my nose on your freaky muscles before breakfast," I curse as I rub my now throbbing face. "I think you broke my nose you useless paperclip."

What did the boy eat, nails and kunai for lunch? I didn't remember packing anything lethal for him to choke and die on.

"Well next time don't run into me like that," Ducky says with another annoying smirk. Then the stupid duck walked casually past me and up the stairs to his room.