Ch 11

A/N- Hello! So this amazing fanart at the top is by @Lolagamergirllol and I give a thousand thanks. Also if anyone else wants to make fanart as well, message me and I'll give you my email. Thanks for reading! Also another one sent a bit later by the fabulous Lola ->

 Thanks for reading! Also another one sent a bit later by the fabulous Lola ->

Ch 11

"Tsuki?" Kakashi asks me from his place rolled up like a sensei sushi on the floor. From the way only his head was moving, he was going to be like this for a bit longer, only extending my babysitting by that much. "Where are Tazuna and the rest of the team?"

Rolling my eyes, I flop down onto my stomach and roll over onto my belly to swing my feet in the air.

"Tazuna is killing his liver and the team are running with kunai and playing with fire jutsu... You know, off doing fun things while I'm stuck babysit you." I fake pout, chin resting on my palm as I gaze at the immobile ninja seisei. "Can you move yet? Like even a finger twitch?"

Kakashi looks concentrated for a second before he turns his attention back to me, looking like he expected me to pounce him.

"No, why?" He asked uneasily.

"Because the sooner you're up and moving, the sooner I get to get out and smell the roses... Except I'm allergic to roses." I grin. "Makes going to funerals almost impossible."

Kakashi snorts and looks away, like he was embarrassed to know me. How rude of him after I spent all this time babysitting and making sure he was fine and peeking under his mask... My kitty curiosity  was just killing me after all and besides that, he was unconscious and what other chance would I ever get like this one. Nothing too incredible though. He was pretty enough but he had a birthmark on his chin.

I must have had a weird look on my face though as I stared off into space in his general direction, because his head whipped back around and if he could move, I bet he would have shuddered. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? You didn't do anything weird to me while I was out did you?" He asked. Poor thing actually looked concerned and I just had to laugh at it.

"Of course not Kakashi," I tease him with a grin. "You know I'm too old for you."

Kakashi scoffs again and rolls his head to the other side again, turning himself away as much as he can right now.

#$%&%$#

"I think I overdid it with my Sharingan," Kakashi sighs heavily as he tries and partially fails to sit up, drawing the attention on both me, and Tazuna's daughter.

"Waking up, Huh?" Tsunami asked, looking down at his still partially paralyzed form in amusement. "Are you alright?"

"I've been better," Kakashi grunts as he tries again to sit up. "It will be a week before I can move normally."