Ch 5

(A/N - Above is the type of expressions I picture Tsuki using during her introduction.)

Ch 5

I snort loudly, drawing the one eyed attention of the Copycat Cripple.

"I don't think we're the ones with the bad first impressions," I say plainly as Fangirl and Naruto wilt to the floor at the Cripple's assessment. "Mr. Kakashi Hatake."

The Cripple grins widely under his mask when he sees me. "Oh look at that," He says lazily. "I have a biter on my team."

Beside me, the Mini Uchiha stirred at the mention of my little habit, another one I retained from kittenhood, and glances over at me with a look that said 'We'll talk about this later.' Then he turned his attention to the Cripple and gave him an unimpressed look. Clearly the prematurely aged man did not live up to the Mini Uchiha's oh so high standards on what a jounin should be like.

"Yeah, you get graced with my presence, Hatake," I grin back. "Be happy."

With a one eyed eye roll, Cripple claps his hands together once before he addresses everyone.

"Meet me on the roof," He orders before performing a jutsu and disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

As soon as his smoke was all cleared, Fangirl was on Naruto, bashing him with the eraser from his own prank. "You idiot!" She snarled angrily. "You made sensei think we were all morons."

Leaving the two to their own devices, Mini Uchiha sighs and rises to his feet, pulling me along by my wrist.

"Come on," His voice draws the attention of Fangirl, who whips around and gives me the evil eye.

"And you!" She growls as her eyes land on me. "How do you of all people know our sensei and why are you touching my Sasuke-kun?"

I send a depressed look towards the tight grip Ducky had on my wrist before we disappeared from the room, the Mini Uchiha not even pausing and pretending to give me a chance to answer the Fangirl... Not that I particularly wanted to.

#$%&%$#

"Let's start with introductions!" Cripple decides after a second of assessing us. Unfortunately he didn't 'assess' that our team was full of morons... And me.

"Introductions?" Fangirl asked, making me facepalm. She's the reason girl's get a bad name.

"Like your name, hobbies, likes, dislikes, and dreams for the future," Cripple said flatly, vocally sweatdropping. I could practically hear it.

"Well why don't you try then, sensei. Show us what to do," Fangirl suggested. Seriously... If all the girls in this generation are like this then the world is in trouble.

"Yeah! We don't know anything about you." Naruto jumped in excitedly.

Cripple sighed.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. As for my likes and dislikes... Hm, I don't particularly like or dislike anything. I haven't really thought about my dreams for the future. And as for hobbies, I have lots of hobbies." Cripple said vaguely, making me shove my fist in my mouth to stop from laughing, but I seemed to be the only one finding humor in it. Naruto and Fangirl just sweatdrop.

"Well that was useless," Fangirl griped. "All he really told us was his name, making Naruto readily agree. I'm beginning to think the adorable whiskered boy has a bit of an infatuation with Fangirl.

"Now your turn," Cripple passed on the torch. "You on the right, you first."

Whiskers, the person on the right, straightened up.