Introduction

The sound of sirens filled my ears. I wanted to scream but I could not talk. I couldn't open my eyes. I was sleeping. Stashed under the floor. I hear footsteps and try to wake up, but the drug is to strong. I wanted so much to wake up in my bed with my family in my home. I heard muffled voices and the footsteps crossed back over the floor and out the door. I headers the car turn on and drive off. Ten minutes passed and my captor lifted me out of the floor and took me to a room. He turned of the lights exited the room and closed the door. I decided to stop fighting and rest. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

Time skip

"Get up lazy twit you may be my hostage but you still have to get an education!" Nicolas isn't exactly the most patient person so I got out of bed and tried to keep in a sob. I walked over to the closet and chose a simple outfit. A top decorated with flowers and a pair a pair of skinny jeans. I walked out of the room and didn't see him there so I assumed that I was walking.

I got to the school and walked to my locker. I didn't have many friends here. At my old school I was actually kind of popular. I'm not a nerd and trust almost a everyone wanted to be my friend here. But I had strict rules to abide by.
1. No boyfriends or else
2.no friends over at the house
3. Don't talk about your life
4. Never try to run away or else

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so this is my new book comment on what should happen next and don't forget to vote.