Escaping

I saw her walking toward the house as if I didn't know anything. I wasn't going to stand for it. "I followed her home she told me not to but I did I know what you did." They both turned around sharply. The man with fire and anger in eyes. And Zabelle with a pleading look in her eyes. She turned and saw the look on his face and turned back to me. She mouthed something. Curse me for not being able to read lips. It wasn't until I saw the man coming toward me with rope and a gag in his hands that I realized what she said, but it was to late. I was grabbed and gagged and we were both thrown into a car. "You thought just because he knows that means I'm going to let you don't you?" She just sat there and took his words as if they were Normal. He laughed. "Well I'll have you know that now you two can be together because we're going to Kansas. The most boring place you'll ever find. She looked over at me apologetically as if she knew how things were play out."My mother will find us and she will put you away forever." She looked at me and whispered something in my ear. "Unbuckle." Is what she said. I looked at her confused. We started playing charades or something because she pointed to the door and made a jumping motion. "Jumping wont help you'll both die." She rolled her and counted to three. One, two, three jump. She opened the door and pulled me with her. We fell onto the road. Lucky for us it wasn't a busy night. There were virtually no cars. I half expected him to turn around and grab us. Put us back in the car. But he didn't he just kept driving.
_____________

"Stay down until I say." I might've something need a little bossy but it was for our protection. When I thought he was far enough away I got up and pulled Dustin up as well. "We need to find a place to stay." I pulled out a map and he just started starring at me. I rolled my eyes. "I've been planing and secretly earning money for a while. The past couple years. I found this inside of the room I stayed in. I studied memorized it. And there should be a motel about a half mile from here."
_____________

She's more well prepared then I thought. I followed her for about ten minutes in silence then I couldn't take it anymore. "When you were over with your real family what did you like to do." She kept walking. "Is that your way of making small talk?" She turned around and looked at me. I nodded my head. She turned back around and kept walking. "I was on a dance team. Undefeated for the last season I would have with all my friends. Back home." Another five minutes silence went by. "Sorry about all this I planned to come by myself." What is she talking about? "What do you mean." Judging from her body language she was having trouble opening up. "That kiss I made sure I got home when he start looking for me. I knew that once he saw me with you we would move. And my plan worked flawlessly. Except you opened your mouth and said that you knew so you got dragged into it as well. I'm sorry." I was a little shocked.
____________

Why did I have to bring up my plan. Now he's going to hate me. He's going to think I used him for nothing. I didn't. Well I did. But I really do like him it wasn't for nothing. And he gave me the best time I've had in awhile. "So I was a price in your games." I didn't answer. We remained silent for the rest of the way. When we arrived at the hotel I took a deep breathe awaiting more questions about our situation from Dustin but he didn't say anything. "We don't have enough money for two rooms so I'll just ask for a cot to rougher into the room." He nodded.
_____________

We got inside the room and she immediately went to the cot instead of the warm cozy bed. "Here I'll take the cot." I said it a little more emotionless then I intended. She looked at me and nodded. We crawled into our beds and fell asleep.