not over

Dustin

"What are you doing in here?" She woke up with a start. "Sorry my room just kinda freaked me out.but I can't tell you why." I wasn't going to ask. "Well don't do it again. Seriously that was really freaky." She nodded picked up her stuff and exited the room. I got the feeling that something was wrong. But she's still acting like she doesn't care that I'm with Megan. Well all I have to say is let the games continue.

Zabelle

Well that was awkward. I honestly don't know why I did that. On my way back to my room I ran into my sister. I don't see my and her boyfriend that often anymore. One would think a mother would want to make her lost time with her child. "Why were you in Dustin's room?" I gave her a look that said to leave it be. Let her make whatever she wants out of that. Honestly you don't deserve to know when your never hear. That was what was going through my head. I got dressed and got into my mom's car. She never goes anywhere so I can just take it. I walk outside and see Nicolas. I freeze and he starts walking forward. See this is why I carry a switch blade with me. 'Relax sweetheart I'm not going going to take you. Just wanted to ask f we can be friends. If we could call a truce." I wasn't about to let this happen. "What are you thinking I will forever your enemy just like you will always be mine." He turns to car and opens the door. "Oh sweetheart you'll be seeing more of me." He got in and sped off. Something tells he's not done.

Hey guys sorry but this is the end of the book. I decided to end it on a cliffhamgar. I won't delete this like I did crescent moon. Look for my next book coming soon.