Untitled Part 12

I knew what had to happen I had to fight for my girl the only way I knew how. Make her jealous. I pulled away. "Zabelle I need to talk to you." I pulled her into the guest room. Which is something that we never do. "Zabelle I can tell that you like maybe even love Lucas and I can't cope with that. So I'm breaking up with you." She looked at me and nodded. She wasn't sure whether crying over me when she left the room was the right idea. I got Megan's number earlier so that I could go through with my plan. All I have to do is put it to good use. 

_________________________

I was about to call Lucas when my mom walked in with the phone. "It's for you." I nod. I put the phone to my ear and hear a very familiar voice. An all to familiar voice. "You shouldn't have escaped. I know where you are and I know how to find you. Don't trust anyone. Have a nice normal life. While you still can." He hung up. And I just about fainted. Then I started thinking. All this happened when I met Dustin. He took us away when I kissed him. He called and told me not to trust anyone all in the same day that Dustin broke up with me and Lucas kissed me. But Lucas couldn't have anything to do with this. So it has to be Dustin. I have to stay away from him. I sit there for a couple minutes before I remember what I came in here for. I pick up the phone and call Dustin.

___________________________

I am outside her door waiting to hear her crying. But what I hear is something completely different. What I hear is a phone number being dialed. I expect it to be Abby. But the name I hear come from her mouth made me make balls with my fist. It made me want to punch a wall. It made me so angry. I lean closer dpso that I can hear more. "I was right my first ever relationship ended. It didn't last long." There is a pause. Then she speaks up again. "Hmm our first date should be at the movies. Well I'm going to bed. Night Lucas." The movies he's taking her to the movies. I think I know what my first date with Megan is going to be. I just need to find out when it needs to be. I go to bed with a smile on my face. But there's something on my mind. I heard her first conversation to. Well I don't hear her talking but I heard her drop the phone. I'm not sure what to make of that but if it ever came down to that I would jump in front of a bullet. I would do anything to protect Zabelle from a lunatic. Not just a lunatic anyone who might want hurt her. And I get that feeling about Lucas. Something just seems off about him. I drift off to sleep after what seems like forever. 
__________________

I lay down thinking about Lucas and our first date. It makes my heart soar. I fall asleep with the image of Lucas in my head
___________________

I lay down and feel guilty. I don't know why I did this to her. I don't know why I accepted this mission before she called me. She's my best friend and I would do this for a couple thousand. I don't get sleep easy that night. I toss and turn until finally I settle on the image of her in a wedding dress. Holding my child someday and that seems to make the sleep come faster.
__________

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed it. What do you think Lucas meant? Comment down below and vote!