betrayal

Zabelle
__________

We piled into the car. "What movie are we going to watch?" Dustin looked at each other and seemed to come to a mental agreement. "Allegiant." I was actually really excited about seeing allegiant. I love the divergent series. I can't say much about Megan though. She's more into the pretty princess girly types of movies. I looked to see what her facial expression was saying but I was surprised. She seemed excited. "So Megan you seem happy. Care to enlighten us on what you're thinking?" She looked at me and smiled deviously. "Oh nothing just excited for tonight."

Dustin

___________

Megan seemed really excited and honestly I found it suspicious. The other night in the phone she was going on and on about how Zabelle ruined her life. And now she's acting like she's best friends with the girl. I'm starting to regret asking Megan out. Something about her and Lucas seems off. But I can't put my finger on it quite yet.

Megan

_____________

We got in the car and I couldn't help but smile. Lucas's boss added me in to the deal. We plan to snatch Zabelle at the movies. Truth is ever since Zabelle disappeared my life has been ruined. I was jealous of her. Yeah I bullied her. I said it was because she liked Lucas but I was just jealous. She was always the pretty one. I'm actually not that popular. I am but I'm in the popular junior group. People like me but not as much as the real pops. If Zabelle had stayed I could've apologized and we could have stayed best friends. Only because I want to be popular. But I still wouldn't be the most popular. She will always outshine me. That's why I accepted my part of the plan. To ruin her life.

Lucas

_____________

Tonight is the night you get paid. Nicolas will wait outside the theater. All you have to do is Graf her and take her to the car. Then you don't have to feel guilt again. But nothing,will ever make up for what will happen to Zabelle tonight.

Zabelle
_________________

We got to the theatre bought our tickets and candy then sat at our seats. Me sitting nezt to Lucas and Dustin. I could tell that Dustin didn't want to be here. He wanted to do his own thing with Megan. It was so obvious that this whole double date thing was planned so that the two of them could spy on Lucas and I. We were half way through throuh the movie when Lucas got up to go the bathroom. I didn't think anything of it but i decise to go to. I had drank a large coca cola. I walked out of the theatre and into the bathroom. On my way out i heard Lucas talking to someone on the phone. "No Nicolas she has no idea... no i'm not prepared but Zabelle isn't worth all the money of the world.

Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I'm waiting for my traxk meet to start so I figured that this was a perfect time to update. If you have any suggestions please let me know them. As always don't forget to vote. By my t-t bears