our first impressions

The day of my first date with Lucas arrived and I couldn't wait. I decided to wear something simple. So I searched my closet and settled on a pair of black pants, a white tank top, Jean lacket, nude colored flats, and my black prse. I couldnt help but feel nervous. I'd never been on a real date bfore. This was a whole new experiance. And from what I've heard a date to the movies is one of the scariest. I idnt have time to think twice before my mom yelled for me to come to the door.

Lucas
-------------

I walked up to the door and saw the most beautiful thing. I felt really bad for what was going to happen to her. I didn't want to do it. But i needed,the money. She walked,out of the house and so did dustin. "Where are you going all spified up." He looked at me and glared a little. "Well im taking my date to the movies." "Cool I'm taking
Zabelle to the movies to. Hey why dont we double date?" He looked at me like he was just about to suggest the same thing. "Sure we ca ntake my car it will fit all of us better than yours we just have to pick up Megan."

Dustin
_____________

As soon as I said this Zabelle's color drained from her usally bright eyes. I smirked a little on the inside. I felt proud of myself.

Megan
______________

Dustin arrived at my house and got out of his car. I could see two more people in there. Lucas and Zabelle. I knew that we were double dating. So not only is the plan for Zabelle but also Lucas. I walked,out and hugged Dustin. "Are you ready?" He nodded in my embrace and we got in the car.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I'm just low,on inspitlration. What movie should the couples see? Comment down below and don't forget to vote. Bye my t-t bears