Damion

There she was the most beautiful an mysterious person I've ever seen. I've talked to her on occasion but she let me do the talking. She doesn't say much. People are beginning to think she's a hermit. But today was the day I was going to befriend her and I was going to make her laugh. I walk up to her locker right as she closes it. She got a startled look on her face. I was building up the courage to talk to her. "I know you have a friend already but I was thinking maybe you could break the rules of friends and befriend another person." I didn't get a reaction. Well didn't get much of a reaction. Lots of people ask why I "obsess" over her.  Don't have an answer for them. Maybe it's the way her curly brown hair falls on her shoulders like a goddess. Or maybe it's because of the way she sounds when she does talk. I don't know but there's something about her. She waved her hand in front of my face. Clearly I zoned out. "Sorry I'll leave you alone now." She looked a little confused. "No no no. I said if you wanted to start our friendship you could walk me to class." On our way to class we learned a little bit about each other. Like how she did t eat much. Not because she has an eating disorder but because her family doesn't have enough money for a full meal everyday three times a day. I learned that on her birthday she gets a small cake and her favorite meal, ribs. "We are from opposite families I guess. My dad is a surgeon. We have enough money. In fact we have to much money. Not to brag or give of the wrong impression. I actually wish we didn't have as much as we did. I t makes me feel guilty." It wasn't up until this point that I realized we were outside of the classroom. "Are you two ready to come in and join the class?" Even we got in trouble I succeed in my mission to make her laugh. Social studies went by faster than normal. Just knowing that I was gonna see her after the last class of the day made it seem like a blur. After the bell she was the fastest out the door. I ran after her to see if she had a ride. "Hey do you need a ride home? Actually I do t know why I'm asking I don't have a car but I can walk you home." Smooth Damion, real smooth. I saw a bit of panic in her eyes. "Actually I live down the street but I'll give you my phone number and name so you can text me tonight." She looked like she wanted to kick herself. Zabelle. Such a pretty name for such a perfect girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys so I just wanted to say thank you for reading my books. Don't forget to comment on what you want to happen next and vote.