The fans strike again

Dylan’s POV

“Austy You did great!” I said running up to Austin after the concert was over. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his back. He placed his hands under my butt so I wouldn’t fall and then I kissed him. We kissed passionately and then went in for a few more quick pecks.

“Thanks. It helped that you were there cheering me on.” Austin said and then winked at me. He set me down as soon as everyone else started walking towards us.

“Aw you looked adorable up there Austin!” Michele said giving him a kiss in the cheek.

“Momm!” He whined. He loves his mom but he doesn’t really like it when she gets all mushy in public.

“What can I say dude, you’re Austin Mahone. You rocked it.” Alex told Austin. I found it funny how Austin’s eyes lit up after Alex said that. Their bromance is so cute.

“Thanks dude.” He said and gave him a “guy hug”. “I have a surprise for you princess.” Austin said, turning his eyes back to me.

“And what would that be?” I asked.

“Well if I told you then it wouldn’t be a surprise would it! All I can say is make sure you’re free tomorrow tonight and wear something fancy.” He hinted to me.

“Hmm, is this a date?” I asked

“Maybe.” He said. I smiled widely and pecked Austin on the lips.

••••

I was standing in my closet trying to pick out the perfect dress for tonight; which was pretty hard considering I don’t know where we’re going. I figured it was worth a shot to ask him where we were going. I knew just how to do it. I walked out of my room and walked into Austin’s. He was getting really dressed up. He was wearing a suit.

“So, could you maybe tell me where we’re going now because I can’t really pick out an appropriate dress without knowing?” I asked him. Austin looked at me with that face like “Are you kidding me?” I decided it was time to use my secret weapon. I leaned over to his ear and started nibbling on it. I added in a few kisses and then Austin gave in.

“Fine, I’ll tell you! Just don’t do that!” He giggled.

“Deal, now where are we going?” I asked him.

“We’re going to the VMA’s.” He spit out. My mouth dropped. I am going to the VMA’s with my boyfriend, Austin Mahone.

“Did I ever tell you that you’re the best boyfriend in the world?” I asked him.

“Hmm, let me think.” He joked. I leaned in and gave him a big kiss and then hopped off the bed. “Hey that’s it?” He yelled as I started to walk out of the room.

“Don’t worry; there will be more tonight.” I whispered and then walked out of his room.

When I got back into my room I knew exactly what dress I was going to pick. I pulled a light pink dress out of my closet. It had one strap and the top was all glitter. The bottom was flowy. (Picture to the side) I put on my gold sparkly high heels and then did my makeup. I put on gold eye shadow and a light pink blush. Then I put on mascara. I grabbed my wristlet and my phone and then walked out into the living area. When Austin walked out of his room his mouth dropped, kinda like mine did. “We’re both so hot it’s crazy!” Austin said. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my back. I put mine around his neck and then replied

“I know! How do we fit all this hotness in one relationship?”  Austin leaned down and kissed me.

“Get a room!” Robert yelled and then threw a pillow at us.