The Swing Set Part 2

(Authors note this is mostly going to be Tiara's point of view.)

Lilliana P.O.V

I stepped through the old gate onto molded mulch, my boots crunching the soft ones into tiny pieces. The wooden swing caught my eye from across the park, and like a little kid at a candy store I ran over to it planting my beautiful booty right on it. Tiara ran to the back of me laughing that adorable laugh that she does, it was contagious so I started laughing too. I jumped a bit when I felt her hands pushing up against my spine, making me swing back and forth. It caught me off guard and I gasped as I felt blood rushing to my head and wood chips giving me tiny cuts as I lay down on the ground, my eyelids drooping closed.

"No! Please wake up!" Was all I heard before someone flipped the switch off in my head.

Tiara P.O.V

"No! Please wake up!' I yelled to Lilliana as I saw blood rush from her head. We couldn't go to hospital, I'm pretty sure we would get arrested for breaking school property. I picked her up, since I was strong enough to carry her. I ran to the gate and kicked it back open, sprinting out straight to the direction of my house. Once I saw the gravel path leading to my door I quickly took one hand away to open the door and ran through it. Then I kicked it closed and went upstairs to my room, I carefully layed her down on my bed while making sure that I didn't hurt her head. She stirred while she was unconscious, reminding me that she wasn't dead. Her lids started opening and closing like a door in a windstorm, I rushed to her side and kissed her head to wake her up like she so often does to me. I carefully started picking out tiny fragments of wood from her skin on her head, it was scaring me that I was actually taking something out of her skull.

"Argh!" She whimpered quickly, and high pitched. It scared the crap out of me, and physically hurt my heart I swear it was going to blow up. Her beautiful green, Billie Joe Armstrong eyes opened and were filled with joy.

"Hey you." She said mocking me from earlier in the girls room. She sat up, looking clearly fine but she's only human.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her nervously that she would tell me that she was mad at what I done to her. I know that I really shouldn't be though, because she's never mad at me that's probably why.

"I'm actually feeling pretty good, you?" She questioned me, but I wasn't really thinking about the question more than I was the answer.

"I'm great, now I know that you're going to be ok." I told her, jumping on her hugging her then what turned into a deep passionate kiss. We stayed like that for a while before we both pulled back for some breaths of air. She got up and went out of my dark purple pastel colored room making her way over to the stairs, and down towards the kitchen. I followed after her, down the twisted stairs and followed the smell of stroodles. Once I got into the kitchen I sat down on the wooden chair next to her savoring the generic smell of cookies and creme stroodles. We just sat there, there was no need to talk when we already know what we are both going to say. Then I got an idea and stopped the silence.

"Hey why don't we stay here until your mom comes home, and then bail to sleepover my house?!" I asked her, since my mom works until morning.

"Yeah! That sounds cool!" Lilliana exclaimed and I knew that she was excited, since we have never had one before. Unless it was at a group party sleepover, where our moms wouldn't suspect anything.

"But until then...." I started hinting at well you can guess, VIDEO GAMES!!!(Ya'll nasty...) We are both huge original video game junkies, part of the reason why I love her so much. We got our controllers out and I turned on my old school console, waiting for the blue screen to present Super Mario. It finally loaded and I gave Lilliana the death stare, telling her that she won't make it past me and my buddy Bowser.

ALRIGHT! I'm sorry to cut this chapter short, but it's 10:30 and I have other story ideas to work on. Also as of now this is just a short story at the moment so please, if you want this to be a full 100 part story than just ask. STAY HAPPY NOT CRAPPY!