Burning Up Part 3

Lilliana P.O.V. (Not a full smut...just a little.)
Tiara looked over at me and I saw her blue eyes just turn a little shade darker than they are normally, she was giving me a death stare. Practically telling me that beating her and Bowser was going to be impossible. My 12 by 16 old fashioned pixel Mario popped up on the screen, Tiara looked pumped to have Luigi because she always won with him. We have a different way of playing it though, kind of like a 'Kill or be killed' type of thing. Whoever dies three times loses and whoever kills Bowser wins. So basically you can't die more than three times and can't get killed by Bowser. My sweaty palms gripped the controller and my fingers moved controls back to side to back again. Then just when thought I was going to lose, Tiara's butter fingers slipped on one of the controls sending her flying into a moving turtle shell.

"Yes! I did it!" I exclaimed proudly, I had never won against her before so I rubbed it in her face a bit. I got up and started twerking on her, I thought she would slap me or something but instead. I chuckled lightly and wrapped my arms around her slim frame, which was leaning against mine.

"Woooohooo!" She yelled, obviously enjoying the moment. Then she took my beautiful booty and planted it right on her lap, I turned around and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She was obviously not satisfied and kissed me, her tongue begging for entrance in my mouth. I granted the entrance and spun around on her lap so I was facing her, our once little make out session turned into a heated mess. She started grinding in sync with our tongues, then I took off my shirt and you can guess.
----------- a little while later ------------
My eyes started opening from the nap I took after, you know. A small bead of sweat raced down the tip of my head to my eye brow. I kissed Tiara's fore head to wake her up, like I usually do when I wake up.
"Hey." She said in a tired voice, only we knew why though.
"Hey" I said to her back. My voice sounded raspy, almost like a man. Was I getting the Flu, or maybe a cold?

ALRIGHT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HELP ME WRITE THE REST! Just send me your ideas and I'll tell you who won! I am experiencing writers block.