Sick...Of My Parents Part 4

Lilliana P.O.V

My throat started itching, and not just itching it was burning too. I didn't know how to fix it though, my parents always thought that if they didn't treat it then I would learn to do it myself. I know it's pretty fucked up, but I guess they want the best for me. They want me to be some doctor or big surgeon some day, but if I can't even handle my self inflicted cuts then what can I do about literally cutting someones guts up! I think i'm sick, I hope that Tiara can help a cold. This means that we will have to delay the plan of runnin- well I think I should save that for another chapter.

"Tiara, baby my throat hurts." I told her with a strained dull voice. It hurts too much to talk, so I don't think that I'll being much of that today.

"You're not gay!?" She exclaimed jokingly. I didn't get the joke till a couple seconds later, I didn't think it funny. I rolled my eyes at her while trying to think about something sarcastic to say back to her, but I knew that I wasn't a smart alex.

"Really, no. My throat actually hurts." I launched back at her and I knew that I didn't think her joke was funny.

"Sorry, I'll go get some hot water and honey for you." She told me, but I had never heard of any of the remedies that she's gonna give me. Obviously hot water and honey was pretty self explanatory and I was a little nervous at what she was going to give me. Soon her loud footsteps that I heard going down the stairs faded into the kitchen and I heard her getting out all of the stuff she needed. I heard my phone play Big Sean- I Don't Fuck With You and I knew who had texted me. My Ex boyfriend had texted me his name is Mikey, and I really wasn't up for talking to him. I know what you're thinking, "But you're gay, how did you have a boyfriend?". Well it's called sexual preference denial, I didn't want to believe that I was a lesbian. I guess I was a little curious as to what he was doing, so I'll text him back. (Lilliana is bolded.)

'Hey, what's up?'

'Nothing. Can you come over to my place, I need to tell you something.'

'Yeah sure'

'Cool :0'

I really didn't want to put effort into texting him back, so i'm just

gonna get dressed. After I was done getting dressed I went downstairs to see Tiara standing there pouring the boiling water into a glass mug and squirted in a huge dollop of honey. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her skinny waist, I kissed her cheek bone from behind.

"Listen baby, I know that I'm sick and all but i'm going out for a while. I have to take care of something." I told her, hoping that she wouldn't get mad at me for going out while I was sick.

"Lilliana, whatever, get Ebola." She told me in all seriousness, but really. I kissed her goodbye and I started humming to the beat of my boots making marching sounds until my feet touched concrete. I remembered the directions to his flat like I had just gone over there yesterday.

*****FLASHBACK*****

"Hey baby." I felt Mikey's gentle arms snake around my waist, and he kissed my neck. I didn't like this, but I'm not gay. How could I be? I obviously love my boyfriend...

"What's up?" I asked, since I wasn't into the whole 'baby' and gushy stuff, even though I think of that when I see her. Ugh I know what you're thinking, but I'm not a lesbian! I swear!

"Well, I don't know I just love you." As much as I hated gushy stuff, the thought of someone that wasn't my family loving me was just I don't know? Nice? I was so selfish, I am playing with our love like it's a game.

"And I you." I don't know did I love him? I feel like I'm going to make a mistake and leave him even though I don't know if I love him or not. What if I leave him and then I relies that I loved him the whole time that I was with him? He walked away and plopped down on the bed, and honestly today is a good day to be a couch potato. I had ordered pizza 30 minutes ago and it still wasn't here, where's the pizza?! I heard a knock on the door downstairs and went to go check it out I hummed to rhythm of my boot clacking down the stairs, like I usually do. Once I made my way to the door, I opened it surprised to see a beautiful looking girl standing there.

"Oh! I didn't know Mikey's sister still lived with him! Is your brother home? I'm his girlfriend."

"Umm....no not that I know of sorry, but I'll tell you the when he does." I told her not wanting to be rude, as Markiplier always says never be mad at the person that they are cheating on you with.

"Ok thank you! We should hang out some time. My name is Tiara! You're really pretty....;)"

"Definitely!" Wow, did I just get hit on?  By a girl, and liked it? I need to focus on other things right now, Mikey and what he did to me. I walked upstairs and felt too betrayed to hum to the rhythm of my boots on the hard wood. Once I got to the door of the room I didn't know if I wanted to go in or not, I decided to because I can't run from everything like the fact that I'm a lesbian.

"Hey baby, guess what?"

"What baby?"

"I have a date with Tiara!" I wasn't going to yell at him because what was the point, I'm fabulous if he doesn't want me then fuck him.

******END OF FLASHBACK******

I snapped out my little world and found myself in front of Mikey's flat, I didn't think this was going to be awkward because I'm over him, obviously. I didn't bother to knock and I just walked right in instead, I don't care for manners when it comes to people who disrespect me. I walked up the stairs still not humming to the rhythm of my boots, I never do in this house anymore it's too depressing for me. I mean of course I'm over him and I've never loved him, but just the thought that someone loved me then broke me just breaks me on the inside.

ALRIGHT! Please comment if you want this to be more than just a short story, I'm not going to think that you guys like it if you don't say that you do! But, any ways STAY HAPPY NOT CRAPPY!