Repeating Part 6

Tiara P.O.V

I was tapping my foot on the checkered kitchen tile, waiting impatiently for Lilliana to come home. My thoughts were interrupted by the door of the kitchen quickly slamming open then shut again. Lilliana bursted through the kitchen over to me, I stood up, about to yell at her for coming home so late. Then I felt the strong, yet gentle push of her tender lips on top on mine. I didn't hesitate on giving her the same, loving kiss. It was almost like the where we stood in front of her bedroom window, about to abandon it all, kissing and yet sharing the most loving moment we will ever have together. I pulled apart to grab a breath of air and hugged her chest close to mine, I noticed how beautiful her eyes were. An unbelievably green, with a hint of dark brown in the middle. Almost like muddy spring, but when the beautiful flowers start to bloom. She took my hand and dragged me out of the kitchen towards the stairs, I giggled, curious on where she was taking me.

"Where are we going?" I asked her while chuckling as cute as I could. What? I want to look cute for my bæ.

"You'll see!" That's all she was telling me, now I know it's something important. We reached the top of the stairs and she took me into the pastel bedroom, she let go of my hand and went on her hands and knees.

"What are you doing?!" I asked her even though there was no point because she wasn't going to tell me. Her hand disappeared under the bed and quickly slid back out into light, as did two black suitcases. Is this actually happening? Finally, we are leaving here together. Lilliana stood up and looked at me with a small smirk, I grasped her in a tight hold, giving one final breath before my purple, black ombre lips pressed in with her midnight ones to make a beautiful shade of dark violet. Our lips moved in sync with one another, I slid my tongue across her lips, begging for entrance. She denied at first, but I know how to make her love me, I took my hand and swept my thumb across her face.  We let go and I looked her in those green brown eyes that I adored so much, almost filled with anger probably for trying to get down, I still couldn't get over the fact that we were doing this. I took one of the black patterned suitcases and put it on top of the bed, repeating the same steps as we did last time. I went to the closet, that we often shared and got all of the clothes that we both needed, as well as a couple things that were way too big for us, we do grow. Although we probably won't grow that much, considering that I'm 16, if I eat a lot maybe, but we won't have food until we get money. Speaking of money, I ran into my moms room to her purse and took out all of the money that was in the leather share patterned wallet. Lilliana followed in, her eyes full of wonder, almost as if she was at the carnival for the first time. We went there once actually, it was my first time, it was so mesmerizing to see suited people bend and flip in the sky, without flinching or breaking a sweat. That was also the first 'date' that we ever went on, I'm saying 'date' is because, before we went there we would walk each other home after school. We took turns every other day, I know where she lives exactly, more than she does probably.

"Are you almost done? Hello~" I got snapped out of the sweet memories of what almost seemed like an eternity ago.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm done." I rambled whole putting the thick stack of money into the satchel that hung slouched across my chest and shoulder. 

"Come on, your mom will be home soon, it's almost 9:00!" She exclaimed worriedly. We rushed out of dark room out into the hall and we flew down the stairs to go to Lilliana's house, to get her clothes and more money, obviously. The street looked dark and gloomy, a perfect setting for the situation, almost like we're in a movie. The paperboy rode by on his pastel blue bicycle and threw the word filled paper toward us, I'm quite a good catch, but Lilliana, not so much. In fact it hit her right in the face, of course I laughed because all I could think about was poor Marsha. I picked up the paper off of the gravel ground and for once in my life I felt genuine fear course threw me, the paper read, 'Two vandal teens struck open a window in Mulberry WoodWard Public School on Monday morning. The two perpetrators have yet to been caught, but police are on a watch.' I don't know why I was so scared, I've been on the run from the law before, but that was for accidentally drop kicking a four year old. Yep, don't judge, she was so tiny! Plankton could trip on this thing! Anyways, I still heard Lilliana rambling on and on about the paper boy, yet my eyes stayed stuck on the paper.

"I mean is he that bad of an aim- hey are you ok?" I didn't say anything, I folded the paper in half and handed it to her even though the rest of my body still seemed to be paralyzed. My eyes stayed in the same position and I heard a faint gasp from Lilliana's mouth, she was obviously scared, honestly the only encounter she's ever had with the law was in dare class. Speaking of dare class, what will Officer Griffith think of me?! I have a completely perfect record, then I thought about what we were doing and realized that it wouldn't matter to him anyways, he's a dare officer.

"Don't freak, I mean they don't know who we are, do they? "

ALRIGHT! That was it for today, I hope you've enjoyed it so far. 91 reads! Are you serious!! That's awesome.