Leaving Part 7 (Play Lost Boy By Ruth B At The Lyrics)

Tiara's P.O.V

I stood with my white Vans glued stuck on the pavement that played on the sidewalk, of course they knew who we were! What was happening to my Lilliana, where was her strength? My baby was becoming less and less like herself the more things start happening, that's why we're leaving anyway, to be ourselves.

"Baby, yes they do, they have us on tape running out of the building. Also if they do or already have seen the tape than they can run a check on our records, also they'll identify us. Not to scare you or anything!" I looked at Lilliana's usually strong and narrow eyes, they were gray and gloomy, I felt tears threatening to form behind my vision. I held them back to be strong, 'why was I freaking out anyway?', you might ask, well think about it! I am running away away to enter a safe LGBT community with the love of my life, where we might be arrested for destruction of school property! Not to mention if we do get caught then we will have to be bailed out by our parents , you know the ones who will never accept us, well never now after we were in jail and skipped school, and we took all of their money!

"What will they do to us in jail, Tiara, what will they do to us?!" I shuttered when I heard the fear laced in my baby's voice, how can I help her calm down? What can I say? I was never good with words, I mean maybe on paper, in poems, maybe I can just pretend that I'm writing one of my poems. I wrapped my arms around Lilliana's shivering body, from the rain and, fear.

"My arms wrap around my baby, a kiss smoother than silk, a voice softer than a whisper, a waterfall of tears, but, love stronger than her fears." I lifted my head up so my eyes could meet hers, but hers didn't go up, her face still safely tucked in the crook of my neck. I didn't mind, but we needed to leave. I unwrapped my arms from her small physique and whispered that we need to get her things, she understood and started walking in sync (WHO REMEMBERS IN SYNC?) with my steps. After about a minute of awkward silence, I decided to break the ice.

"There was a time when I was alone Nowhere to go and no place to call home

 My only friend was the man in the moon.

 And even sometimes he would go away, too. Then one night, as I closed my eyes

I saw a shadow flying high

He came to me with the sweetest smile

Told me he wanted to talk for awhile

He said, "Peter Pan, that's what they call me

I promise that you'll never be lonely, " and ever since that day

I am a lost boy from Neverland 

Usually hanging out with Peter Pan

And when we're bored we play in the woods

Always on the run from Captain Hook

"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me

Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me

And lost boys like me are free

Neverland is home to lost boys like me

And lost boys like me are free

He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe

Believe in him and believe in me

Together we will fly away in a cloud of green

To your beautiful destiny

As we soared above the town that never loved me

I realized I finally had a family

Soon enough we reached Neverland

Peacefully my feet hit the sand

And ever since that day

I am a lost boy from Neverland

Usually hanging out with Peter Pan

And when we're bored we play in the woods

Always on the run from Captain Hook

"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me

Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me

And lost boys like me are free

Neverland is home to lost boys like me

And lost boys like me are free

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling

Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect story book

Neverland, I love you so

You are now my home sweet home

Forever a lost boy at last

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling

Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect story book

Neverland, I love you so

You are now my home sweet home

Forever a lost boy at last

And for always I will say

I am a lost boy from Neverland

Usually hanging out with Peter Pan

And when we're bored we play in the woods

Always on the run from Captain Hook

"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me

Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me

And lost boys like me are free

Neverland is home to lost boys like me

And lost boys like me are free"  Our voices started to harmonize together, so perfect, like in real life. We are lost boys, we'll meet Peter Pan one day.

"We are lost boys Tiara, we'll see Peter Pan soon enough, I promise." I am a lost boy from Neverland, when will I find our Neverland, soon.

"I hope." Lilliana's eyes fluttered in wonder, trying to break the cocoon that hid the imagination that left far too soon. I looked up to see the old brick house that reeked of alcohol, I knew her mom was away, but the memory of the first time I came in here still haunted my memories, tugging at my brain, the memory came back up from almost drowning away.

"Come quickly!"  I  giggled at Lilliana's childish ways, I felt safe with her tugging on my arm, her hand was so warm. We reached her house, it smelled, horrible. I was tempted to wave my hand in front of my nose, to rid the strong stench of vodka. We made it up the stairs to the door, Lilliana's hand turned the oh so familiar nob, she was so used to it. The stench was even worse inside, her house was a wreck, there were bottles everywhere, I don't judge, but they were all empty. I saw a woman sleeping on the kitchen counter, with yet another empty bottle still clutched in her hand, like some how it would keep her safe. Lilliana suddenly tugged at my arm again, I tripped and accidentally knocked over an empty glass bottle, the shatter was loud in the echo filled room. The woman stirred and got up and looked me square in the face, there wasn't any confusion in her eyes. 

"Get out! Leave, I'll kill you, you husband stealing bitch!" She struggled to get off the table with probably a massive hangover. 

"Come on up the stairs!" I followed her instructions and went up the stairs I went in front, but the woman snatched Lilliana by her neck and took her down the stairs and slapped her, the sound louder than the bottle.

ALRIGHT!! How is it, bad? AND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY READS!!! I love you guys, where would I be without writing? Nowhere, in bed, thinking. Thinking is dangerous, so I try my best to avoid it. STAY HAPPY NOT CRAPPY!