The Final Moment (Both P.O.V's)

Tiara's P.O.V

Hey, this will be the longest chapter, and the last, twist ending!

I snapped out of my flashback and looked over at my beautiful lost boy, I didn't want to go in, not after what had happened, the glass still ringed in my eardrums. I still remember the name of the company, Thigh Slapper Ale. (Supernatural Reference) I waited at the door step, thinking about what we would do, go, and see.  My eyes started to droop and I welcomed the blanket that covered my mind, sleep. Just as I started to see pictures dancing, my eardrums ringed at the sound of a car pulling up, with a siren. I jolted awake to see an officer getting out of a black 1967 Chevy Impala, I shook my head and saw the illusion explode in thin air. My eyes widened and I stood up to go inside.

"Just what do you think you're doing, ma'am?" The southern accent was evident, making me become interested, then I realized what was happening and swiftly turned around to see the southern bell giving off a dirty look.

"Oh! Excuse my manners Officer, erm?" I pretended to squint and pretend like I didn't know why he was here, even though it was quite evident. I prayed he didn't notice my forehead, which was probably by now, sweating bullets.

"Officer Liley, that's LIE-LEY now, not LILLY." He smirked a terrible smirk, like he had known. I smiled back politely, not wanting to draw attention to my nervousness.

"I see, may you state your business, Officer Liley?" I was losing my patience and I wasn't going to hold back my anger.

"Well, you see Miss Liliana-" Are you fucking serious?! He doesn't even know what we look like.

"I'm her mother, teen pregnancy. Call me Nancy!" Maybe he'll believe me, I look older for my age. Not that old though! God Tiara think straight!

"Oh, well Miss Nancy. I would like to have a word with your daughter." Play it safe, play it safe...

(Play A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil...yes I'm an emo moose)

"Alright I'll be right back!" I walked inside and ran up the stairs as fast as I could, almost tripping, twice. I turned a shiny oval nob leading to a dark blue room that smelled like depression and cologne, Lilliana's dad.

"Lilliana! The police are outside!" I saw Lilliana turn around and she had two black bandanas in her hands, she handed one over quickly making the white and black designs look almost hypnotizing.

"Put it on, shit!" She was secretly a badass and could be very intimidating, on occasion. My eyes travelled down her body to make sure she had everything. My expression changed from nervous to very frantic as my eyes grew wide and I became speechless, Liliana had a knife in her hand. An army switch blade, which I wasn't surprised to see to be honest. She put it in her back pack, that was overflowing with clothes and various amounts of money. I scrambled to help her zip closed what was all of her clothes and belongings - God I love her.

"Babe, take some things out!" I answered my own question, she wasn't going to take anything - At least not any thing her mom could make use of - out. She looked back at me and gave me a defensive look, damn she was hot.

"I'm not leaving anything behind." She growled in a low voice, I know I keep thinking it, but she was hot. The hotness didn't stop the flash back that her low growl had produced.

~ "Listen, babe..." My boyfriend Mikey looked deep into my soul, but his loving eyes were now nervous and out of my grasp. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, his feeling were so undetectable. I still, listened as I was trapped in all of his words. Hanging onto him for dear life, I wasn't going to let him go.