Chapter 3 (PART 1!)

•ALL RIGHTS RESERVED•

Chapter 3 (PART 1!)

Woow, over 200 reads!!! I didn't think I'd get that much. Thanks too everyone! If I had a name for this chapter, it would be bookworm!

Dedicated to @SocialBoii , because he figured out my age, correctly in 3 tries!

*Autumn's POV*

After that little 'rendezvous' in the bathroom. I went into my 'mini office' and noticed a note in my boss' perfectly neat handwriting. It told me to meet him in his office. I shrugged. I looked at my screen and noticed it was on. I thought of 2 words.

Holy Shit!

I'm sooo going to get fired! Wait, does he even know?! I could easily deny it. I'm going to be jobless. I'm going to be homeless. Wait, I still have to face him. So, I put on my Domina face and made my way into the office. I opened the door and saw him sitting at his desk, looking very particualrly good.

"Yes Sir, did you wanted to see me?" I asked, and he groaned. Good to know I have this type of affect on him.

"Have a seat. We need to have a long talk." I sat down, with my head held high. I held my gaze with him and looked deep into his eyes. I saw a glint of something, and I've seen it many times before.

Fear.

Good, he should be scarred of me. "It's about your browsing history." I tensed up at that. So, he did know. I'm in deep shit! I bowed my head, knowing I've been defeated, well I might as well start packing up my office.

"What about it Sir?" I asked, with a defeated sigh my voice also cracked at the end.

"I think we both know, what I'm talking about here. Normally, with things like this I would normally fire them. But, your the best secretary I've ever had, so I'll let this one go. But, there's a catch." he stated. Good Lord. I have just a mere sliver of hope! Maybe all is not lost.

"I need you, to break up this 'little' affair going on between you and George." he stated, seriously. Getting in my face in the process. He had a dominating look on him, it was soo affective that I almost wanted to submit. Key word: Almost.

"Im sorry, but I don't remember you being my dad or boyfriend. I can see whoever I want!" I stated back, getting In His face.

"I am your BOSS! NOT the the other way around! You do what I tell you to! And IM telling you to stop seeing him! It is a COMMAND now!" he said and my body did an involuntarily squirm under him and I bowed my head.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry, please forgive me." were the words that came out of my mouth, before I could stop them. I looked up and he was grinning like a Cheshire cat from the movie Alice in Wonderland. I scowled at him and bowed my head again.

"I normally go by word, but I don't know if I can trust you just yet. You go on all of my trips, from now on!" he said. He got up and walked around to the front of his desk and leaned on it. He looked so scrumptious at my view, that I had to cross my legs. Hard. I thought about this for a minute and remembered he had something coming up, tomorrow. No, I have plans!

"Uhm, Mr Dawson. Please don't tell me you want me to start doing that this weekend?" I said hopeful.

"No, I want you to start next year!" he said sarcasticly.

"Please, I have something very important going on this weekend and I need to be there!" I said whining like a child.

"And what might that be?" he asked with a smirk on his lips.

"I-I have th-th-this playdate?" I said trying to sound convincing, I hope. And, he made me stutter.

"YOU, have a playdate? What are you 3?" he said incrediously emphasizing the word 'you'.