Chapter 2

Danny's POV:
"V-Vlad?" I asked right before blacking out. What was he doing here? Why did my parents attack me? These questions will have to wait, all I want to do is sleep...

~Dream~

"Are you happy now Glory Hog? Now that your parents hate you, now that they want you dead? Are you happy now that no one loves you anymore? I hope your happy, because this is all your fault! If you had just kept quite, if you had just not stolen all my glory, all my fame, all my fun, you wouldn't be in this situation! So, I hope that your happy, you little thief!" The Faceless Ghost finished his little monologue thing.

"What did you do this time Danny spat at his shapeless body.

" Nothing really, I just did a little demonstration for you parents, in your form, and how do I put this? Somehow your secret just, slipped! After that, well you know ghost hunters, they tried to rip me-or you- apart molecule by molecule! " He said in utter up-most glee. Using the phrase his father use while trying to catch Phantom.

"They wouldn't do that! Your lying!" Danny screamed

"On please, Danny don't lie to yourself! You know that they would do that, don't you!"
Danny hung his head in defeat,"Yes", he whispered.

~End Of Dream~

I woke to a cat purring on my chest. "What?" The cat looked at me "Where am I?" I asked the cat. After she didn't respond I observed her a bit more. She kind of looked familiar but I don't know why. I've never seen this cat before in my life! "Why do you seem so familiar?" And I'm still talking to a cat. I've officially lost my mind!

"Ah, Daniel, it seems you're awake!" Vlad happily states, as he walks towards me I prepare a ecto-blast. I'm about to shoot it when I cry out in pain.