Chapter 10

Vlad's POV:
"You what?" I asked with a stern tone. After I fell asleep waiting all night long for Danny to come home, I woke up to the sound of the front door opening. According to Danny he stayed the night at Miss. Manson's residence. But obviously by the way the boy was frantically looking around there was more to this story. Besides what parent wouldn't be concerned about their 14 year old son staying the night at his girlfriends house, without mind you, asking permission. 

Jack and Madeline Fenton that's who...

"Well, Vlad you see I went to Tucker's office last night after I left. I needed to see my best friends! When I got there Sam, Jazz, and Tuck were all talking about me. Jazz was sobbing, really. Then I talked to them for a bit, turns out not every thing that has happened has hit me yet. I ended up crying, and eventually passing out. So Sam took me back to her house, and patched me up once again. Then we woke up this morning and came here. That's it." He said as if that wasn't it. As if there was more he didn't tell me. And that's when I noticed the girl was with him still.

"Very well, I'm just glad your okay Little Badger!" I walked over and hugged him, while he tried not to flinch away. Sam tapped me on the back, "Vlad, Danny and I still need to talk he fell asleep last night before we could finish talking." She said irritated.

"Okay well I'll just be down stairs, not in any way spying on you..." I said my voice sounding trustworthy. As they walked up stairs I started whistling. Then I heard the door shut.

***

After about 10 minutes, I found myself 'wondering' upstairs. I went invisible/intangible and phased through the door of Danny's room. And heard some very disturbing news:

"Do you think he knows?" Sam asked once they thought the cost was clear.

"Yes, I'm pretty positive he knows... He just would never tell me, considering he wants me to be his evil son or whatever!" Danny forcefully said. By then it was obvious that they were talking about me. They just sat there for a few minutes, in a comfortable silence. "Sam" Danny spoke up and continued when the other half hummed in response, "Who do you think they are? My real parents I mean..." He trailed off. By then that's all I needed to hear. I phased into the living room. He knew. 5 minutes latter Danny and Sam came down.

"Vlad, I need to ask you something." I simply nodded, I of course knew what he was going to ask. "Do you know if I was ever adopted?" He said sadly. I nodded once again and sighed.

"Yes you were adopted." 

"Who were my biological parents?" He asked eagerly, that's when the doorbell rang.